Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

21 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Alot of garbage in there (flyers, pins bandana) . But cool none the less, hopefully all available in cd version.

Axls personal photos and blu ray audio is sweet. 

I look ERIN pic,very weird😞

Wow! Cool stuff!

so are the "previously unreleased 49 songs" just the demos that have been circulating online and on the bootleg scene for the last couple of decades? Or will they be legit previously unheard things (including new songs altogether)? A bit of both maybe?

7 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Nothing new here. Same stupid old shit. 

There is new stuff, these great old demos taken straight from the original gen tapes/multiracks and properly mixes and ready for a professional release.  

Dont know what people are complaining about, we knew itd be an Appetite boxset, what were you expecting?

Itll be great to have all this stuff officially released and in excelent quality. Plus there are unreleased/uncirculated songs.

• Thanks 1

Usually I'm not the one moaning and bitching and this surpassed my expectations tbh, but I won't - and I can't buy it for 650 bucks. 

If they'll release just the music in some physical kind of way for 180$ I'm in. Otherwise it's not possible.

Still prefer completely new music by the guys.

2 minutes ago, Todo Poderoso Timão said:

What exactly do they mean "49 unreleased tracks"?

Any studio unreleased / unheard song?

Or only live "unreleased" versions? And how do you now that?

There are uncirculated unreleased songs like "The Plague" that'll probably be on it but probably most of those songs are alternative takes and stuff like that. 

Vai corinthia. 

29 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Any details about the Blu-Ray?

That I am not asked about.

28 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Do you happen to know the actual price of the crate version from the video? Or how limited it'll be? 

I need to move some funds around, but I want it! 

This will be the higher $ version.  $650 IIRC, but don't quote me on that

22 minutes ago, Gackt said:

I'm curious why Lies got omitted from the box..the Patience single made it, maybe Lies is getting its own Crate of Destruction™ :axl:

Hmmm...

21 minutes ago, default_ said:

Awesome. 

I dont really care for the box, flyers, photos and all the other stuff, Ill be happy if theres a version with only the vinyls and discs in a simpler package. 

@troccoli do you know anything about different versions?

If I recall correctly there are different priced versions.  But that could have all changed

20 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

That is everything we ever could have hoped for. They obviously put some thought and planning into this and personally I think it's awesome for them to obviously sit down and look back on what they did and what they have to put out - even if, shockingly, we're going to have to spend money on it. 

Indeed lots of thought went into this

17 minutes ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Don't care I am still going to buy it because when I am too old to care this album will still be the greatest rock album of all time 

Fuck yes!

5 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

A Use Your Illusion set and Chinese Democracy set as follow-ups would be great

Indeed they would

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

23 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

That is everything we ever could have hoped for. They obviously put some thought and planning into this and personally I think it's awesome for them to obviously sit down and look back on what they did and what they have to put out - even if, shockingly, we're going to have to spend money on it. 

Holy fuck balls.

• Haha 1

The 49 unreleased songs are presumably from the demos (Mystic/Sound City/Pasha) which have been widely circulated, and these mysterious two Clink tracks, which haven't been circulated. 

The b-sides/EP - and obviously Appetite itself - have been released. 

So that only leaves the demos.

It is all there is really as Appetite was not like a Neil Young or Prince album (or Chinese Democracy) where there were all these ''lost'' songs which were left off. There does not seem to be much we do not already have to put out there, except these two Clink songs.