Luke Perry RIP

dontdamnmeuyi2015

I can't believe actor Luke Perry has suffered a massive stroke at age 52. He is presently in the hospital. I really hope he pulls through. This is such sad news.

He was my favorite character on Beverly Hills 90201. The Fox network is set to re-boot the show in the summer with all original cast members.

Luke is currently playing the father of Archie on the hit show Riverdale.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

21 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I can't believe actor Luke Perry has suffered a massive stroke at age 52. He is presently in the hospital. I really hope he pulls through. This is such sad news.

He was my favorite character on Beverly Hills 90201. The Fox network is set to re-boot the show in the summer with all original cast members.

There's a show of the Archie comics?!

33 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I was surprise too. I grew up (somewhat) on 90210 so things like this shock me since I think of him as that young guy.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Luke and Shannen declined to appear in the reboot according to several news reports I read.

21 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Luke and Shannen declined to appear in the reboot according to several news reports I read.

Which, all due respect to everyone else, rendered it instantly pointless 🤣

22 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

There's a show of the Archie comics?!

Yeah, it is called Riverdale, but it's a serious version of the comics. It's very good. Plenty of mystery involved and the characters are darker and more mature. I think it's a cool version. It's on the CW channel.

21 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I was surprise too. I grew up (somewhat) on 90210 so things like this shock me since I think of him as that young guy.

Well, by today's standards where people live in their 80's and 90's, 52 is young. I just hope he pulls through.

19 hours ago, EvanG said:

Some people always look cool no matter what, Michael Madsen is like that too, and so is Luke Perry. I liked him in Family Guy as well.

Yeah, true. I met Michael at a horror convention and he still is way cool in looks and attitude. he was very nice to talk to too!

18 hours ago, Angelica said:

Which, all due respect to everyone else, rendered it instantly pointless 🤣

Yeah, I don't know why they would revive this show. It's supposed to be the characters in the now. I'm sure they all have teen kids now. lol

Shannon D left the show after so many seasons, so who knows if she would be back? What about Tiffany Amber Thissen and Vanessa Marcil? And the actress that played Claire? There's so many characters that could come back.

It's going to be on the Fox channel in the summer. I'll check it out because I'm curious to see what's going to happen and I do hope Luke can be on some shows too.

3 minutes ago, alfierose said:

This is a bad day for 90s teens. :( RIP

Indeed... I was really busy and haven't scrolled down my FB newsfeed for almost 24h... When i logged in, before a while, i had 2 massive shocks :[  Too young,Keith... such a unique talent... And 'Dylan'... What a figure...

• Like 1