Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

In what way has private lives been violated?

This is exactly what I was thinking, the lacks of updates is making a lot of users on here rush to a conclusion or make wild claims. Until we have had a legitimate update on what is going on or what is being planned we should just wait and see what happens. As for his private life being violated, as far as I'm aware this isn't the case as the user informed us himself on what he was doing and his name and social media pages are visible on his profile.  

13 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

I will say it again. Nothing is going to leak. The buyers are not going to comment on this topic at all.all.  the buyers private lives have been violated. & have quite frankly been a living hell for them these past few days. 

I hope the mods close shop soon. This topic has ran its course. And there will not be a statement or response from the parties involved.

Can you explain how you know this to be fact?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

I will say it again. Nothing is going to leak. The buyers are not going to comment on this topic at all.all.  the buyers private lives have been violated. & have quite frankly been a living hell for them these past few days. 

I hope the mods close shop soon. This topic has ran its course. And there will not be a statement or response from the parties involved.

I generally avoided this thread the whole weekend because I figured I'd go into work Monday morning and be able to find something IF it had been leaked.  Sorry to hear that life has become difficult for those involved.  No good deed.....  Is what happened to the buyers within this thread?  If not would somebody please provide a summary?  

1 hour ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Also people are soo quick to blame axl, the band, team brazil...etc...etc for things not being released. When in reality it has nothing to do with them. The record label decides when stuff gets released & with that comes people getting paid for there work. Whether it's a main musician or a guy setting up wires in a studio. The music business is not pretty in that sense. 

Seriously? you actually believe Axl doesn't have anything to do with why nothing gets released for decades? it's all the record label's fault? if that was the case then why all the other bands manage to release new music and Axl is the only one who isn't able to do it?

Maybe in like 1999 when the record company thought the album could be better but that was 20 years ago and 9 years before Chinese was finally released. I think you're the one who is too quick to blame anyone but Axl. Axl wanted to work on and delay the release of UYI even more. It's not like we don't know of his artistic tendencies.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Seriously? you actually believe Axl doesn't have anything to do with why nothing gets released for decades? it's all the record label's fault? if that was the case then why all the other bands manage to release new music and Axl is the only one who isn't able to do it?

Maybe in like 1999 when the record company thought the album could be better but that was 20 years ago and 9 years before Chinese was finally released. I think you're the one who is too quick to blame anyone but Axl. Axl wanted to work on UYI even more. It's not like we don't know of his artistic tendencies.

Seems like the label wanted Slash on the album. I believe the only reason CD was ultimately released is because of the Best Buy deal, as well as the leaks.

1 minute ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Im not gonna go into specifics. But calling peoples homes, work...etc...etc. Doesnt sound like a hassle to you??? Having people call you & try to record your messages sounds right to you? 

Im sure the buyers dont owe anyone a explanation.... At all.  Never once did they say they would leak anything.. he told you as much info as he could.  

I dont know what else their is to say. I will say theres some things that have been in the works that have nothing to do with these finding. Soon is the word!!!

Geez... as I've said before, its no wonder Axl avoids fans the way he does.  This sort of stuff is insane.  And you're right, the buyers don't owe an explanation.  

8 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Im not gonna go into specifics. But calling peoples homes, work...etc...etc. Doesnt sound like a hassle to you??? Having people call you & try to record your messages sounds right to you? 

Im sure the buyers dont owe anyone a explanation.... At all.  Never once did they say they would leak anything.. he told you as much info as he could.  

I dont know what else their is to say. I will say theres some things that have been in the works that have nothing to do with these finding. Soon is the word!!!

OK fair enough as I obviously wasn't aware that it had come to this, in that case then of course things have gone too far in that regard and his privacy has obviously been invaded. I was only going by the information I had seen for myself as I try not to make assumptions especially in a situation like this and that information you provided is new to me. Hopefully an ideal solution can be found. 

Edited by Affirmation

We’re going to leave this topic open for another hour or so and then close it down for the time being. 

If something develops we’ll certainly reopen it again. The topic has shifted the last few hours and there’s little reason to keep it open if there’s nothing more to discuss. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

Seems like the label wanted Slash on the album. I believe the only reason CD was ultimately released is because of the Best Buy deal, as well as the leaks.

I think the label wanted Axl to release Chinese in like 2004 or earlier. I believe that even if they were never interested in a Slashless Gn'R album, Axl's tinkering ways is the main reason why almost nothing got released.

Now that Slash is back in the band, let's see how many more years it will take for Axl to release an album. Slash has already been back in the band for 3 years. I'd be amazed if another Guns album of original material is released in the next 2 years which is plenty of time to deliver an album.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

How can you know this??? You seem to suggest you know more than the rest of us......?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Really? I remember them playing YCBM in Terminator Salvation briefly in the background. Did that happen in another one too? 

John Connor plays it to grab the attention of a roboterminator. 

OMG was in End Of Days

I wouldnt think the label gives 2 shits about CDII. Id bet they'd prefer 1 song with Axl, Slash & Duff over a new studio album of Axl's leftovers. Besides Axl has no intention of releasing anything. 1 forced album in25+ years. We wont hear any of this until TB is controlling his estate and releases a f'n boxset. I dont see anything leaking any time soon

9 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I think the label wanted Axl to release Chinese in like 2004 or earlier. I believe that even if they were never interested in a Slashless Gn'R album, Axl's tinkering ways is the main reason why almost nothing got released.

Now that Slash is back in the band, let's see how many more years it will take for Axl to release an album. Slash has already been back in the band for 3 years. I'd be amazed if another Guns album of original material is released in the next 2 years which is plenty of time to deliver an album.

Agreed, but by 2006 there were already rumours of reunion, so everything changes.

I think the label wanted to capitalize on the AFD anniversary release before putting out anything. Surely a new album, or EP, would be on the horizon for the next set of shows? This is GNR so who knows...

Lol here is how I think Axl would reply yo this forum now. While you greedy downloading mother fuckers are waiting on leaks you don’t deserve to have. Your kids are starving and your house is burning down. Lol my comedy for the day 

29 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Of course they did. They also gave Axl ~$13 million and unlimited time to complete it knowing full well Slash wasn't gonna be on it. 

But the Best Buy deal/Dr. Pepper thing and the leak certainlyl forced them to release it. Too much publicity and the ability to break even on what they thought was impossible? They'll do that every time...sorry Best Buy!

It's funny seeing people try to defend Axl by saying it's the record label's fault CD got delayed when we literally just got pictures of numerous CD's with "ambiance" and "db levels" for songs in the year 2000 that otherwise probably sound exactly the same as the one's we got in 2008.

2 hours ago, GNRfan2008 said:

The rumor is he created noise to get attention of Axl’s management so they would pay him off to back down on the potential leak. He shelled out a lot of cash for the discs and wanted his money back. 

yup

34 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

I would just be patient as far as things go with a release. If you can't be patient that's understandable. Everyone should just live their lives anyway. Hopefully you follow what I'm not saying here.

Oh - trust me, I can be patient....being a GNR fan makes you that way! That’s why when we see cryptic stuff like ur post you can help ask questions!!!