2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

This was the first mention of that title

https://www.nme.com/news/music/guns-n-roses-358-1400687

And the second mention (and last, I think) -

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=27

So it was either bullshit or a legit album title - the name "Chinese Democracy" was chosen in September 1999 and Doug Goldstein said that name was finalized 6 weeks prior

Cheers - helpful. I’d totally forgot about Cockroach Soup - that would have been a terrible title!! 😂

18 hours ago, Higson95 said:

15K for a USB of these Demo's? Not even the original CDs? Did it not occur that the dealer could sell hundreds of these. Fans with money are just awful

Yeah... Exactly... Fuck thses "fans with money" who are the only reason you've heard these songs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

I'm guessing this is the end of leaks? 

Sucks we'll never hear The General or Seven. Or other songs with vocals since since it seems no hoader has them. 

Back in 2006 after Better, There Was a Time etc. leaked I thought we would never hear anything new again. There will be leaks (or new music) eventually. It just takes time.

33 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

I'm guessing this is the end of leaks? 

Sucks we'll never hear The General or Seven. Or other songs with vocals since since it seems no hoader has them. 

Just a few months ago no hoarder had the 19 CDs that have now leaked either.

Who knows what Mac Daddys the future will hold.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Creed said:

according to the dark forums the EP will be released in march + full album in november. and everything is done and rerecorded. new lyrics, new vocals (no Mickey), melodic changes within the songs we've heard. slash fixed atlas. seven is being descriped as coma/estranged-esque.

while requoting this source i dont understand the EP-thing, when there is a full album done.

Wowsers - that’s quite specific. An EP would be fine in the short term if we have to wait 12 months for the album.

Where exactly did you read that - Discord?

You know I'm rereading Chinese Whispers and seeing all these quotes from players on the album commenting that the songs were over produced and painted over so many times that the original beauty was obscured. Got me thinking if 11 years removed does Axl look back on those tracks thinking the same thing? We've never had a direct comment from him speaking negatively  about the tracks themselves right? Just comments on the actual process.

10 minutes ago, Creed said:

Dude also said Axl is rapping on the leaks, Atlas is a snooze fest, Axl has lost weight and other false stuff. So his infos are inaccurate here and there.

Eye On You technically has a rap section in it, but yeah he was wrong about the Axl weight loss thing.

Edited by rocknroll41

22 minutes ago, Creed said:

we have to wait til next year. i don't understand his riddler role play. he is a friend of MSL, so...i only trust in leaks, amazon and journalistic sources.

the whole EP thing sounds like a surprise release with the same promo the NITL Tour had. We will get mysterious commercials 2 weeks before the release.

If you ask me: their source might be still Axls / TB's mail account.

Time will tell I guess - cheers for the info. 👍