The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

35 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Logged into my girlfriend's account. She never heard GN'R in her account, except few rare times. GN'R is popping up for "State of Grace", "Atlas Shrugged", "Wichita Lineman" and "I Wanna Be Your Dog" aswell.

Where are you bud?

15 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

Are you sure I'm reading this? Jesus, this guy recorded several songs that were illegally leaked, besides the recordings are terrible, he gets paid for it, and I really don't know how the GNR staff didn't verify this, or he did it in a way that can't be legally reached by Copyright

I've only listened to them a couple times, but Aien's covers are alright. If GNR gave a shit, they would've been taken down. People cover obscure songs all the time, get over it :lol:

1 minute ago, sofine11 said:

So as of right now here’s the updated list of songs pulling up GNR in Spotify…

The General 

Soul Monster

State of Grace

Atlas Shrugged

Wichita Lineman

I Wanna Be Your Dog

That would be a kickass EP, but I feel like The General and Soul Monster are more fitting for a....dare I say...an album.

Or better yet, a double album. :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

Are you sure I'm reading this? Jesus, this guy recorded several songs that were illegally leaked, besides the recordings are terrible, he gets paid for it, and I really don't know how the GNR staff didn't verify this, or he did it in a way that can't be legally reached by Copyright

Just checked this guys’s “album” and it’s just super trash quality. But I must say it’s a major slap in the face of Team Brazil/Axl’s incompetence, and it’s kind of well deserved.

EDIT: since it’s on spotify since 2020, I imagine TB was unable to take it down.

Edited by jafeijo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, jafeijo said:

Just checked this guys’s “album” and it’s just super trash quality. But I must say it’s a major slap in the face of Team Brazil/Axl’s incompetence, and it’s kind of well deserved.

EDIT: since it’s on spotify since 2020, I imagine TB was unable to take it down.

if i was @Aien i would take it down before lawyers get in the middle 

• Haha 1

On the topic of Aien, I think he's done everything by the book so they probably are unable to take them down if they wanted to (he may have something to say on that). There was a band that covered Madagascar in the early 2000's, though I do think GNR's management prevented it from being put on their album, so they released it for free instead.

Regardless if his music or anybody else's for that is matter isn't to your liking, there is no need to be a dick about it.

Edited by Dean
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheSlashrose said:

Or perhaps the GNR organisation is making so much fucking money they've got better things to do than chase down some guy playing some covers? 

• Haha 1

I remeber I once saw in Spotify some sort of show setlist, which included Wichita Lineman or BHS but from their original artists. 

Like it was 

ISE from AFD

Brownstone from AFD

BHS from Soundgarden

That makes me believe Wichita and IWBYD dont have anything to do with a release.

On the opposite, songs that still dont exist should be GNR related in any way

1 hour ago, TheSlashrose said:

If you post this exact post on here a few more times I'm sure the tracks will get taken down.

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah I'm listening to it right now on Spotify. The thumbnail is UYI cover that's combining the orange and blue in stripes, so yeah I reckon UYI boxset and maybe State of Grace etc as bonuses to go along with it?

That's cool. Gonna come to my Spotify in some hours then :)