The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Still no word from GnR camp on UYI box set, I start to believe the insider who said Axl wanted the CD tracks out first, maybe a compromise and everything will be relased. 

YCBM was released quickly by record company on tuesday not to compete with GNR the band putting out music on their own label this friday. Wishful thinking maybe..

Edited by betterman
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Just when I think I’m out…..

image.png.6926bb9fa00c816d0d4d8abd3a6a7906.png

Same as yesterday for me. Didn’t show up early in the morning does now. I had my friend (non gnr searching person) check and he gets the same.

If it was an algorithm would the results really change at the same time both days? 

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I’ll be the first to admit it probably means nothing but fans have wanted this album for years. I agree we’re making this a bigger deal than it is but just let people hope.

I've wanted the album for years too. I'm allowed to laugh just as much as people are allowed to hope. It makes no difference. As I've said, once the songs are actually released, I'll be happy to listen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

I've wanted the album for years too. I'm allowed to laugh just as much as people are allowed to hope. It makes no difference. As I've said, once the songs are actually released, I'll be happy to listen.

Yup. Gallows humor is really all we have. It should be understood that if you’re posting in this thread in 2022, you’re interested.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Nothing here in Germany yet... 

You should get GNR as a result when you search for "Atlas shr", genau wie ich. ;-)

Still nothing else, although I'm going to check with the wifes' spotify account when she gets home. Maybe it's different when someone is logged in.

6 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

If there's any people who are good at technology here (I am reading right now but I am not good at this stuff), Spotify uses an algorithim called "K Nearest Neighbor". I'm trying to read it right now and make any sense of it, will tell you if I can figure it out.

What GnR does to a mf :D