08/05/21 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

alfierose

I would say maybe they did this as a big fuck you to Chris Pitman, but yeah he probably gets royalities or credits so guess it can't be really used as one. 

Just now, gunsguy said:

They are releasing it means that they have been recording.  There is no way all they did was this, that would be Absurd!

They've minimum done Hard School as well at least.

28 minutes ago, Dean said:

Fortus shone on it, as he done for that era's Rocket Queen (which was the perfect length IMO). That Brooklyn Bowl gig was one of very very few highlights in 2013. Axl for the most part convinced me he'd lost his voice during that period.

That would've been a cool as fuck gig to attend given the size of it!

It was shitloads of fun, but not a good gig besides a few choice moments, You're Crazy being the most notable. Several of the band members were sick, apparently after eating truck stop chicken wings in Buffalo the night before :lol: I was at the stage in front of Fortus, there was a moment when he went behind Dizzy's setup, presumably to puke, and he came back out just dragging his guitar along the floor of the stage. Obviously it was a bit shorter of a gig too, not that that's exactly a huger surprise in the club. Then there was Pit(t)man's weird DJ set afterwards where he got cut off when he started doing body shots off chicks he invited into the DJ booth :lol: It was wild and wacky, and I have absolutely no regrets despite the subpar performance. The best part was there was no barrier, but they still had the risers over the monitors like they use in the arena/stadium setup - every time Axl hopped up on one you'd legitimately have to worry about getting kicked in the face. Added some extra thrill to the evening!

• Haha 1