Oceania Tour Dates 2021 announced!

21 hours ago, A.R.S.D. said:

Anyone think Gold Coast will sell out? Being so close to Brisbane I want to go to both but also watching the Covid situation in the USA in particular

I’m going to both. I live in Brisbane. I doubt the Gold Coast will sell out, although they may be thinking they will attract people as far away as deep down in Northern NSW. Hopefully they get a decent crowd, weird that it’s first show and Brisbane doesn’t follow straight after.

11 hours ago, vloors said:

Just got a email from ANZ stadium.

GNR's 2021 Australian tour is the light at the end of the bleak tunnel we’ve all negotiated this year. All aboard the Nightrain to Paradise City for what promises to be a heaving celebration of the unbreakable human spirit! 

LOL who comes up this stuff

A talentless PR person who has got where they are via nepotism and connections most probably! 

Not that I'm bitter as I can't find a job for love nor money of course! 

19 hours ago, vloors said:

Its only the presale allocation. There will be other diamond tickets available come next release of ticket sales. They usually stagger them.

Yep sydney show Diamond GA standing front row tickets bought!. :slash:. Bring on 2021.

Im surprised as i thought the tickets in the section i bought tickets for would have been all snapped up as part of presale.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yep sydney show Diamond GA standing front row tickets bought!. :slash:. Bring on 2021.

Im surprised as i thought the tickets in the section i bought tickets for would have been all snapped up as part of presale.

Lucky man! I wasnt so lucky as all diamond ga standing tix in melbs were taken so i kept reloading the tickets and got myself some nice diamond ga sitting. So im mid stage above the standing. Not a bad spot to be especially since im short. First concert ever going to i expect nothing less of being blown away

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Diamond GA isn’t front row though... the VIP Jungle Pit tickets are front row. Diamond GA is behind that. 

25 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

Diamond GA isn’t front row though... the VIP Jungle Pit tickets are front row. Diamond GA is behind that. 

Well to be pedantic yes you are right. :P

1 hour ago, Joraz said:

Lucky man! I wasnt so lucky as all diamond ga standing tix in melbs were taken so i kept reloading the tickets and got myself some nice diamond ga sitting. So im mid stage above the standing. Not a bad spot to be especially since im short. First concert ever going to i expect nothing less of being blown away

:axl::slash::duff:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joraz said:

Its always a good experience for first time attendees. Standing at the merch stand, getting to your seat,to then counting down the time on your watch. 

Back in 17, Hearing estranged live was a kind of pinch yourself moment.

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, metallex78 said:

I heard an ad for the Aussie tour today on the radio (WSFM, yep, showing my age... :lol:), and they didn’t play anything other than AFD songs in the ad.

Hah i dont mind wsfm too. Much better than the crap they play on the other sydney stations 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 10:18 PM, metallex78 said:

I heard an ad for the Aussie tour today on the radio (WSFM, yep, showing my age... :lol:), and they didn’t play anything other than AFD songs in the ad.

Im 45 and listen to triplem classic rock digital. Guess im at boomer stage :lol:

• Haha 1

Im 20 and love triple M rock radio 😂

Also forgive me for being so naive but i seriously believe we are in the chance to hear the first new setlist in a long time and possibly hardschool. Im gonna avoid the forums in the days leading ip to the event because i wanna be surprised lmao

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Just saw an ad for the NZ dates describing it as an "ALL NEW SHOW".

We shall see.

Dunno yet if I'll bother going to Wellington or Dunedin. Fucking annoying they're not going to Auckland.

Yeah I’ve heard that here in Australia on the radio. All new show. I’m not reading too much into it 😔

On 12/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, DownUnderScott said:

Yeah I’ve heard that here in Australia on the radio. All new show. I’m not reading too much into it 😔

The actual tour promoter said that it’s an “all new show” but the same old songs.

So this translates to that there’ll be even more annoying shit going on in the screens behind the band, to distract you from how shit they sound :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, metallex78 said:

The actual tour promoter said that it’s an “all new show” but the same old songs.

So this translates to that there’ll be even more annoying shit going on in the screens behind the band, to distract you from how shit they sound :D

As long as its not the same setlist with the covers again, and no CD songs ,  ill be down for whatever.

Edited by Sydney Fan

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

As long as its not the same setlist with the covers again, and no CD songs ,  ill be down for whatever.

Depends if you class substituting in 'You're Crazy' and 'My Michelle' as a new setlist I think! 

I'd be willing to wager it will be pretty much identical. 

• Like 1