So... No one here is gonna talk about what leaked yesterday?

36 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

2002 lineup please!

EDIT: With 2006 Axl

Ah yes the legendary band that rocked the VMAs to its very core. A band responsible for multiple platinum albums and sell out tours. A band with possibly the most fucked up image ever known to man when ya think aboot it! Really, really odd looking actually! Obviously taking the piss, and I'm sure you are too.

However, from the bits I have heard of Axl in 2006... oh hell yeah!

17 minutes ago, vloors said:

No thank you. 

I was watching leeds 2002 just yesterday and that lineup looked and sounded straight awkward playing the appetite/uyi/lies stuff. Yes they had talent but no chemistry.

Sacrilege! They did my favourite version of Nightrain by any lineup! 

Out of interest......what was the quality of the recording you were watching? 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

33 minutes ago, vloors said:

No thank you. 

I was watching leeds 2002 just yesterday and that lineup looked and sounded straight awkward playing the appetite/uyi/lies stuff. Yes they had talent but no chemistry.

They probably didn't want to play the old stuff. Sort of like a Dodge Viper being restricted to driveway use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

2002 have good audiences shots. So much sure DVD format and decent cameras for that 2002 era. 

That DVD from Leeds 2002 was good stuff.... 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Can't argue with that! CD2 will probably be similar, but to a greater extent, unfortunately. 

I really like the idea of a song existing in its creator's head in a very primitive format (i.e. just vocals, lyrics, melodies and a guitar and piano accompaniment), and then other dudes and dudettes coming in and adding their spin based on their interpretation. Problem with ChiDem is that the lyrics and melodies weren't there to start with, making it more difficult to capture consistent contributions.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:12 PM, bumcheecksmcghee said:

You were? 2002 rocked, howd you get Leeds show? Nightrain with bucket is the tit*s ! Lol...

;)

Leeds show from audience cam. Pretty good quality too. It was all up on youtube maybe not anymore though.

Edited by vloors
  • GNFNR 1

My ultimate wish with the UYI box set would be they remaster it with 5.1 audio like they did with Appetite(sounds AWESOME), and to include the "Perfect Crime" 

documentary they were working on in the 90's that was suppose to be funded by Donald Trump! 

Fuck the stickers, patches, and pens. I'm not 10 years old. 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2021 at 10:28 PM, allwaystired said:

Bucket's Nightrain solo is a gift from the Gods. I'd love to hear the rerecorded AFD with Bucket. 

Edited by invisible_rose

24 minutes ago, invisible_rose said:

Bucket's Nightrain solo is a gift from the Gods. I'd love to hear the rerecorded AFD with Bucket. 

I got excited there because I thought the video was actually Buckethead! Yeah, it's great. The whole band though, not just Buckethead! 

The re-recorded AFD is high on my list too. I'd LOVE to hear it. Isn't it open for debate whether it even exists though now? I think there are suggestions it never actually happened at all.