07/08/22 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

11 hours ago, agustingloger said:

How can You leave before the end?! 

I stated why in the post.

And to how: this was my 15th Guns gig since Madrid '17. I've seen this before :lol:

Also, i'm going to see them again both in Wien and Hannover. It's all good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snytefant said:

I stated why in the post.

And to how: this was my 15th Guns gig since Madrid '17. I've seen this before :lol:

Also, i'm going to see them again both in Wien and Hannover. It's all good. 

holy smokes... 15 times, nice. In Vienna you shouldn't be worried about the metro. Every 2 minutes trains are arriving after big concerts. Never had problems. And if it's too crowded, just take a 10 minutes walk through Prater and there's another station.

Edited by davisp
  • GNFNR 1

35 minutes ago, davisp said:

holy smokes... 15 times, nice. In Vienna you shouldn't be worried about the metro. Every 2 minutes trains are arriving after big concerts. Never had problems. And if it's too crowded, just take a 10 minutes walk through Prater and there's another station.

Yeah. After the gig in Wien last time it was perfect. No chaos and just straight onto a waiting train! 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, avahland said:

Would you say that in her face ?
I guess not because it's kinda insulting.

I get your point...but please be careful with words.
(I know....it's a free world and you can say and think what you want)

I am the opposite of her...I should eat less burgers and other fat stuff.
I can live and deal pretty well most times with remarks towards me being a "big man" but it's not always nice hear it.

Last little remark:

We are here because of rock music so this little OT stops here for me :-)

Rock on !

Yeah, it probably was out of line, but I don’t find her attractive at all, and thought it was kinda ridiculous that posters before me were asking to see her in a see-through shirt, like apparently Axl was wearing…:shocked:

And I still thought my comment about her eating hamburgers was more tasteful than “hey Melissa, let’s see what’s under your shirt!” :lol:

Edited by metallex78
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well yesterday’s gig in Munich was nice / ok and @EricAand I were happy that the gig wasn’t cancelled and that we were front row (Duff Side) again 😊.

The first half of the set Axl did a nice vocal job but then his voice got weaker and weaker. Not his fault, it is what is is nowadays…

Setlist as I always said since NITL is too long because no one wants to hear all those solos and covers. Boring AF… cut it down to 2,5 hours!

The crowd was ok but nothing special, but honestly I was at a lot of gigs with bands that kick a lot more ass than GNR do ultimately .. so why should the audience go crazy :shrugs:?

lets put it this way, I had fun but I don’t need to see this more than twice. It s like you have fun at a party but in the end you re happy when the first ones leave so you can go home too. 
Vienna next week and then I am fine until the next tour.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, metallex78 said:

Yeah, it probably was out of line, but I don’t find her attractive at all, and thought it was kinda ridiculous that posters before me were asking to see her in a see-through shirt, like apparently Axl was wearing…:shocked:

And I still thought my comment about her eating hamburgers was more tasteful than “hey Melissa, let’s see what’s under your shirt!” :lol:

The world today needs a sense of humor.  It was a freaking joke.  I wasn't "asking" to see Melissa in a see-through shirt.  I was joking around because somebody wanted to see pics of Axl wearing it and I said I'd rather see Melissa in one because I'm a man who is attracted to women and she's the only one in the band that meets that criteria.

I had to see the outline of Axl's junk during the UYI era which I could have done without as well but I'm sure there are people who enjoyed that choice of dress on stage.

6 hours ago, avahland said:

Would you say that in her face ?
I guess not because it's kinda insulting.

I get your point...but please be careful with words.
(I know....it's a free world and you can say and think what you want)

I am the opposite of her...I should eat less burgers and other fat stuff.
I can live and deal pretty well most times with remarks towards me being a "big man" but it's not always nice hear it.

Last little remark:

We are here because of rock music so this little OT stops here for me :-)

Rock on !

Your body ur choice. None of our business. You crush a lot of people here with your intelligence, you r humble, but not afraid to write what you think. U r a gnr fan. And, above other things, u r right. The rest shouldnt matter for any of us as long as you want it to be that way. So rock on, my friend :)