07/13/22 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, cineater said:

I'm cutting out.  Where's the GNR women with their streams?

BlueJean Baby is busy elsewhere...I guess we can do something else in the meantime - I am currently watching the last 6 episodes of Breaking Bad...while there dead silence from all medias apparantly...

2 minutes ago, Mickey said:

BlueJean Baby is busy elsewhere...I guess we can do something else in the meantime - I am currently watching the last 6 episodes of Breaking Bad...while there dead silence from all medias apparantly...

I finish Breaking Bad yesterday, It's so good, I love It!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I think we have to accept this is the new standard 

and tbh it’s been like that since 2018 

yesterday i made the mistake of listening to Rock Am Ring 2006, Puerto Rico 2010, Argentina 2010 and also some songs of the 2016 visit to Argentina.. so different from now. 

• Like 1

I was at pukkelpop 2002 . The Voice was very Mickey . But it was absolutley cool . Rocket Queen and you could be mine was fucking great there . Also in Groningen a few week ago was great . So live is live , and Videos or YouTube is just cool but that have nothing to do when you are live in the venue 

1 minute ago, xyaxlrosexy said:

I was at pukkelpop 2002 . The Voice was very Mickey . But it was absolutley cool . Rocket Queen and you could be mine was fucking great there . Also in Groningen a few week ago was great . So live is live , and Videos or YouTube is just cool but that have nothing to do when you are live in the venue 

i know, i have been in shows and then listened to the videos and they do sound different.. but you can also compare videos.. 

• Like 2

I can't believe they removed the pyro and put those fire gifs on the screens in LALD where the pyro used to be.

Also they removed the stairs behind Frank and the fake marshall cabinets from the stage little screens and now they say Marshall with the slash girl logo still.

When I go to the concert I enjoy the good old songs and the songs I never hear live . Reckless Life was pretty cool to hear live . But the new songs live like Hardskool isn’t as good as we can hear on the Studio versions . So I am glad with that what they do . They changed the setlist every year a bit . If they have new songs , which songs would you chance from the set . Don’t forget that play 2,5 - 3,5 hours . So other big bands are playing 1,5- 2 hours , don’t forget this