07/13/22 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

alfierose

• 5 months later...

Hello, does anybody know if there is a curfew in Vienna regarding concerts? I know the show in 2017 was some songs shorter than the others. Some people claimed it was due to one of Axl, Duff, Slash being sick, others claimed it was due to a curfew at 23:00. So does anyone have any info on this, I would like to attend the show but I would rather go to another gig in another country and see a lenghtier show if I make the trip anyway. Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I was there in 2017 and it was amazing ! Axl sounded very, very good, Slash was messmerizing, Duff was so cool and Frank was solid.Like real solid ! I was surprised how well he played drums.Melissa and Dizzy are adding well to the show and Richard is a beast on guitar.That Pink Floyd duet between Slash and Richard melted our hearts.It was sweet like honey.Plus, we had very cool pyro and ppl reacted so nice...we sang, we danced and we all were having the time of our lives.So enjoy the show, GN'R are so good live !

Edited by slash78
  • Like 3

Just now, Georgina Arriaga said:

I absolutely love the Klimt one...is stunning.

Absolutely! I always like the arty ones, but this is one of my absolute favourites through the years for sure. I wonder what it looks like irl, with the gold. It looks like just yellow, I think, but imagine that in gold.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Plot twist: Slash does that and renews Tidus Sloan. GNR album gets delayed for another 20 years. After 15 years of silence, we get another single (Atlas Shrugged), with guitars done by Dave Navarro, by which time Axl can’t even whisper. Then he tweets "Pele was right" and calls it quits. MyGnR will have merged with HTGTH by then, to be under the sole reign of Merchnando, where if you don’t have enough golden stars for praying Axl, you will be in a read-only status indefinitely. The war in UA will be coming to an end already. Kanye West will be president. 
Ok, I’m done.

Not enough F'N for my liking. Please try harder. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2