07/13/22 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

alfierose

26 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

WTTJ, November Rain and CW up on YT.

Cheers - Patience up too which sounds good. NR sounded good but the others sound OK at best….sounds a case of protecting his voice for the rest of the run. WTTJ at Milan sounded pretty good though. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSlashrose said:

The haters is back. Jesus. 

People fell asleep in time, they think Axl is the same guy from the 90s

Nobody is hating on someone for not being close to who they were from the 90s vocally.  2016 though, maybe

Edited by WhazUp

Leave the past behind man, Axl won't have the voice that made him famous. Only thing that bothers me is why the hell he has a full album recorded and doesn't release it. I won't go on this Slot Tour, I went in 2016, 2017 I was happy to see Slash back, but it's just a nostalgic moment that has passed. Sometimes I would have accepted the 2014 lineup to continue, maybe we would have something new.

8 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

The fact that Axl can sound like he did at London and yet chooses to sound like this is appalling. Still hope he realizes this eventually.

It has to be a pride thing - dropping songs with high vocals would be like admitting defeat. Technically he still hits the high notes, but hopefully the reviews and the strain he's put on himself this year convinces him to use his baritone voice more frequently on the SA tour...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Axl has been talkin' a lot on the inside channel, wonder what he's talking and with who

He was looking at the crew (during YCBM). At first he laughed, but then he was probably yelling at them about something :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Not praising a singer who's voice is fucked = being a hater. Welcome to myHTGTHfoum. :facepalm:

It's becoming worse than htgth. It's straight Nightrain lol 

Wait till tour is over. Will be back to normal.

Edited by ©GnrPersia

6 hours ago, TheSlashrose said:

The haters is back. Jesus. 

People fell asleep in time, they think Axl is the same guy from the 90s, wake up, his peak since his return to the stage was in 2006. Forget there won't be an album, enjoy the shows.

Unfortunately it's a pattern as well. They only jump in when it suits them and they aren't humble enough to give credit were credit is due. They cannot leave there issues at the door..

There is not alot of reviews or footage from this particular show, so the haters rush in and once one starts they all pile in. 

I don't see these people post in threads were the band has performed well or footage is available to counter there argument. 

If you call them out.. You are an Axl lover or they deflect the blame elsewhere.

"Not praising a singer who's voice is fucked = being a hater. Welcome to myHTGTHfoum. :facepalm". 

Countless threads are derailed by these people and once the thread goes off track, the threads die out. 

Its a shame really and more of a reflection on these people, then Axl or the band. 

Most of us simply want to see how a particular show went via updates and those people who have kindly attended, live streamed or uploaded footage. After all isn't this thread titled - 07/13/22 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Haha 2

This band sound fucking awesome you guys r bitching, is guns n rosed from the 1985 ee r in 2022 and the guys r giving it all, the only thing that really make me upset is that they not releasing enough videos and material from all eras… thats pretty mediocre

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

Countless threads are derailed by these people and once the thread goes off track, the threads die out. 

All do respect though, based on your post history it seems like you are more interested/invested in the "haters" or general critiques, than discussing the band or anything else lol

I am sure if you jumped into the threads and actually talked about GNR instead of focusing on the "haters" in every thread, you would be contributing more to the shift to what you would rather see, no?

Like I dunno man - ask yourself, since you joined has any of your long rantings complaining about fans changed anything? :lol:

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, jamillos said:

The police at MyGnr never sleeps! And no, it's not the admins. :lol:

I have been long convinced for a couple years now that person above is a secret TB member or something ha.  They are like the Pele except instead of the year 1999 it is about fan negativity :lol:

Hell I don't even see that much actual negativity here, unless anything remotely critical is considered toxic fan negativity lol

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 3