09/23/21 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center

Powerage5

10 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

Goddamn it, he's forgotten Slash's name again... how silly of him!!

I keep imagining him going " on guitar..... mmm bucket...nope  bumble... nope... umm robin....shit what's his name DJ  hell no.. he Is SLASH!"

Edited by JustRnR
  • GNFNR 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

or move don't cry to one of those two spots? Or madacasgar gets moved? I agree with in between NR and KOHD

Yesterdays, My Michelle and Out Ta Get Me were a alright fit between those two. They did it on Latin American Tour 2016.

Edited by FabioRoses

Just now, FabioRoses said:

Yesterdays, My Michelle and Out Ta Get Me were a alright fit between those two. They did it on Latin American Tour 2016.

OTGM and My Michelle especially, moving yesterdays up with used to love her was a bit better than down in that spot before. Would be nice to have them bring Used to love her back after KOHD to complete the acoustic set

Just now, Gunsdrummer63 said:

OTGM and My Michelle especially, moving yesterdays up with used to love her was a bit better than down in that spot before. Would be nice to have them bring Used to love her back after KOHD to complete the acoustic set

Yeah, i mean, it does no harm at Axl's voice at all. Fun song to play.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s played in the encore. Hopefully it’s played so they can get footage from it and release at least a live action music video for it soon. 

That would have the added bonus of showing a lot of people that Axl actually is looking pretty good these days. Many probably still have the overweight mom from Goonies look in their minds…

Edited by Martin Riggs
  • Like 1

Just now, metalavenger99 said:

I think it's time to start making fun of this 3 hour pentatonic lick session too

I love Slash but that's his downfall IMO. I think he's a great player. When I saw him and Myles in July 2019 I swear it was Wicked Stone that had a maybe 12 minute guitar solo tacked onto the end. For me it took me completely out of it. Also strange to imagine being Brent, Todd or Frank playing the same riff that whole time. It just doesn't do anything for me. Extended solos can be fine, but I have my limit. 

1 minute ago, Gunner55 said:

I love Slash but that's his downfall IMO. I think he's a great player. When I saw him and Myles in July 2019 I swear it was Wicked Stone that had a maybe 12 minute guitar solo tacked onto the end. For me it took me completely out of it. Also strange to imagine being Brent, Todd or Frank playing the same riff that whole time. It just doesn't do anything for me. Extended solos can be fine, but I have my limit. 

I agree, ( for me ) only YJM can do that and not sound lame