UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

For the people who are listen Las Vegas already. For comparison with Tokyo. I'm not talking about the sound quality, it's top notch. I'm asking about the overall performances. Is Axl performances better and more talkative? He seems tired and voice sounds strained in Tokyo. I hope he is more fired on Las Vegas

10 minutes ago, Legendador said:

I'm curious to hear Rocket Queen.

I have listened to this like 5 times already. So much better than LE.  Slash talks a bit more, actual rhythm guitar and original vocals (which may be good or bad depending on how you feel about the 99 overdubs, lol).

• Like 1

It’s 4am here in Australia and I just checked streaming (Apple/Spotify) and the individual UYI Deluxe albums with live tracks are available to stream too. 

So aside from the Bluray, everything is available to listen to. 

Gonna check this all out later at a much more reasonable time (where I won’t wake up the wife and kids) :headbang:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

For the people who are listen Las Vegas already. For comparison with Tokyo. I'm not talking about the sound quality, it's top notch. I'm asking about the overall performances. Is Axl performances better and more talkative? He seems tired and voice sounds strained in Tokyo. I hope he is more fired on Las Vegas

It could be recency bias and I havent listen to Tokyo in a long time but to my ears Axl sounds better in LV. 

I know I was never that impressed with Tokyo even when it was first released but these tracks sounds amazing to me.

4 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Great question, I'd be keen to know if they are compressed more, or like the MFSL release?

I am not even listening to them on YT because they are compressed anyway. Can't make a fair evaluation from lossy audio.  Based on my experience with most remasters though I doubt they will be an improvement on the original vinyl or MOFI releases.

• Like 1