09/01/22 - Manaus, BR - Arena da Amazônia

alfierose

5 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Did anyone notice last week that Duff posted on Instagram that he wished things would slow up a bit, so he could spend more time with Susan?

No but he can call Tommy and take a break.

I hate Instagram.  Giving me all kinds of trouble tonight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, metalavenger99 said:

Yeah, they are probably gonna go on hiatus, it could be that after this year, they won't tour until November 2023 for a few dates back in the US. And of course it also means there will be absolutely 0 news, no new music or UYI box.

so much for "next chapter"

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Joraz said:

so much for "next chapter"

I agree; I think what we are, and will be, witnessing over the next 3+ months are the final nails being hammered into the coffin of Guns N Roses.  For "The Big 3", they've made enough money to dig themselves out of whatever holes they got into (lawsuits, divorce, etc) and got themselves clear again.  For the other members; Im sure they are all making WAY more money then they ever dreamed possible, and can now take the $$ and fade back into (relative, in RIchards case) oblivion.  A year or two will pass, then there will be some sort of one-off show that Izzy will agree to, Steven behind the kit (whats to lose on only one show?) and that'll be a wrap. 

• Like 1