09/01/22 - Manaus, BR - Arena da Amazônia

alfierose

2 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

I enjoy Walk All Over You and Whole Lotta Rosie more. These are faster and Bon’s era songs suits his voice better rn.

I always thought he sounded like crap/Mickey on the Bon songs.. He nailed the Brian songs in 2016 but now he just sounds bad on all of them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

They don't have shows listed on their website

Per various Twitter comments, it is some sort of private gig, so probably not listed on the web site. It may not even be under the "Kings of Chaos" banner at all. 

Other than recalling old GN'R war tales, I wonder what Gilby Clarke and Matt Sorum would have to talk about. Who will cover the cab fare back to the motel? 

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I always thought he sounded like crap/Mickey on the Bon songs.. He nailed the Brian songs in 2016 but now he just sounds bad on all of them. 

I don't think all of the Bon songs sounded bad, but some more than others for sure. Bon's medium range vocals for Axl were the toughest as they sit in an uncomfortable range in-between his head voice and his falsetto, it just wasn't a range where he could convey any power. TNT/Dirty Deeds sounded the worst, and Touch Too Much sounded rough two of the three times they played it. I think the Bon songs that were a little higher range sounded fine though; Rosie and Riff Riff sounded fantastic, but also others like Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be, If You Want Blood, and Live Wire sounded pretty convincing. 

• Like 2