The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Clicking on this thread results in misery 99% of the time. Why do you guys do it, do you enjoy the pain? It's way better to stop "waiting" and just wake up one day and a new song will be out and remove all the waiting from it, I can't believe after all these years I'm still tricking myself into "waiting" for new GNR music.

I like seeing the "hot" next to it, then clicking to see why and realize its nothing like always

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

The Syndicate and Taco Bell bought 2M+ downloads of Perhaps in order to put up their own ad about its success.

Yeah what the hell is that? Even if it is faked, why would you put that in there when the song ISNT released yet? Is the creator an idiot or am I missing something here

1 minute ago, fabrph5 said:

I like seeing the "hot" next to it, then clicking to see why and realize its nothing like always

I feel you I've fallen victim to this many times lmao

• Like 1

I’m just going to speculate that “Perhaps” was probably supposed to be released today, ahead of tomorrow’s first North American tour date, but naturally, the execution was botched.

That said, I do believe we’re going to get it this month.

Edited by Old_school_gnr_fan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I’m just going to speculate that “Perhaps” was probably supposed to be released today, ahead of tomorrow’s first U.S. tour date, but naturally, the execution was botched.

That said, I do believe we’re going to get it this month.

Just out of curiosity what do you think could have happened? Could Axl have listened to it for the 539th time and said, FUCK, this rhythm guitar is too low in the mix it needs +2 dB? I don't understand GNR or it's organisation how it's so difficult to put out ONE song.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Yes, surely a band called "Guns N Roses" will pull a line about Guns out of a song due to it being offensive to some Guns N Roses listeners. Your thoughts are right on track.

By the way, where do you buy weed, I get the feeling you might be a good source to ask

I live in a free state where weed is legal. I still like my booze though. 

8 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Just out of curiosity what do you think could have happened? Could Axl have listened to it for the 539th time and said, FUCK, this rhythm guitar is too low in the mix it needs +2 dB? I don't understand GNR or it's organisation how it's so difficult to put out ONE song.

Probably something as simple as wanting to play it live before releasing the studio version 

21 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Well, you're right. Those IG screenshots were indeed used here:

https://www.thesyn.com/digitalgunsnroses

Well, regardless of whether the Linkedin screenshot is fake or not, we have now confirmed that their social media are managed by a professional marketing company and not by TB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DuffBrazil said:

It was up for 2 hours, and just one person saw it? 

It's just an agency profile in Linkedin, there's not a whole lot of people following them.

And they do have GNR as their client. It seems more plausible to me now. 

Just now, Blackstar said:

Well, regardless of whether the Linkedin screenshot is fake or not, we have now confirmed that their social media are managed by a professional marketing company and not by TB.

Yeah, that's what I thought. And for at least the last 4 years, so it's not like they just came in and were responsible for the awesome proshots we've been getting lately.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

It was supposed to be released today but plans changed. They want to respect Duff's new single and upcoming album

Although this would seem like another excuse, it's actually plausible that they didn't want it to coincide with Duff's new single and album pre-order announcement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Although this would seem like another excuse, it's actually plausible that they didn't want it to coincide with Duff's new single and album pre-order announcement.

Which makes you wonder, how fucking clueless are they with planning when Duff is literally one of the three MAIN members of GNR?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I disagree. IMO this has zero to do with Duff’s new music that 73 people are going to listen to. 

• Like 3