Nascar car sponsored by GNR

1 hour ago, Chester 524 said:

I'd actually be into nascar if they had one race where bands raced other bands.  like all members take turns driving their bands car.   I'd bet on motley crue crashing first.  And Axl t-boning the Bon Jovi car.  during the final lap.  lol

Something like the old Long Beach celebrity race wlbut reserved just for rock stars is something I'd pay good money to see!

Vivian Campbell of Def Leppard would probably be the winner with Brian Johnson and Vince Neil in the mix

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Nintari said:

Axl selling beer, Slash selling credit cards, GNR on a fucking NASCAR. What's next? Plastic lunch pails, ala Kiss?

"Time went by, and it became a joke."

agreed.  I'm kind of surprised they still haven't started selling Slash costumes.  you know, top hat, hair, sunglasses kit.  

18 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I don't understand NASCAR it looks boring af.

It’s the crashes! ( where no one gets hurt of course). It’s the manoevering to move up and the blocking to keep your lead. That’s where it gets interesting. You should go to a live race. It’s the loud sound, the smell, the sheer crazy speed as they zip by you. Very thrilling! 
And the GnR car looked so cool out there! 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 12:38 AM, Chester 524 said:

I'd actually be into nascar if they had one race where bands raced other bands.  like all members take turns driving their bands car.   I'd bet on motley crue crashing first.  And Axl t-boning the Bon Jovi car.  during the final lap.  lol

@Chester 524Spat my drink out ..can i use this as my signature quote ? quote you ? absolutely besotted by these words! :lol:

Edited by WendiRosei

This whole thing was super surreal to me as NASCAR was my first ever favorite sport, Guns N' Roses is my favorite band of all-time and I'm an avid NASCAR diecast collector. I immediately bought the 1:64 scale and 1:24 scale even though they won't arrive until later in the year. My t-shirt already came in the mail. Oh, yeah, and I was also lucky enough to go to that particular Daytona 500 in person. You can see the car in a vlog that I made if you'd like. https://youtu.be/JJpDmpLnOCc

• Like 3