Nascar car sponsored by GNR

5 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

So you are saying that the car showed great potential, but ultimately crashed and burned leaving us to wonder "what if it lived up to it's full potential"?

Yeah, this is truly the GNR car in every way

Didn't look like it got touched.  Must have got damaged in the dirt.  Shit happens beyond your control.  Live to fight another day.  That's GNR for you.

You have to learn to spin these things.  :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

So you are saying that the car showed great potential, but ultimately crashed and burned leaving us to wonder "what if it lived up to it's full potential"?

Yeah, this is truly the GNR car in every way

i hope none of the original crew members got fired

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

43 car officially finished 37th. Not the fault of the driver by any means, just wrong place wrong time. Good to see the car as high as 5th place.

Don't know if this was a one-off for the band sponsoring a car in NASCAR, but I do think it was worth it for them buying in for the biggest race of the year.

So err, this stuff isn't exactly my cup of tea, what with me not being American etc., but did they just have a major time spot on tv, advertise a tour and their website, yet didn't update anything on the said website before that crucial moment? Who is managing this band again? Why am I still surprised? 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1