08/29/23 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

downzy

32 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

1st indoor concert this year I think? At least in USA leg for sure. Sound quality will be so much better. Looks like there's no curfew aswell. 

No curfew is correct. I’m very glad it’s inside because the humidity is ridiculous this time of year. This is the show I’m most excited for since I saw them back in 2017.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Heider95 said:

Paris was indoor too!

and it was insane

Not quite...it's an outdoor rugby stadium where the roof closes , I get what you mean though 

They'll probably have no atmosphere like a lot of American gigs by using seating on the floor instead of standing ...it so kills the feel of a gig

Edited by DSTK

1 hour ago, DSTK said:

Not quite...it's an outdoor rugby stadium where the roof closes , I get what you mean though 

They'll probably have no atmosphere like a lot of American gigs by using seating on the floor instead of standing ...it so kills the feel of a gig

There’s always a standing room pit at every American show, just not the whole floor like some other places

4 hours ago, illusionone said:

Anyone from here going tonight? If so, can you grab me a Litho? I’m a lifelong GN’R fan and bee keeper and this litho covers both. I can pay Venmo with shipping ASAP once I know you have it.

thanks in advance

Looks like this litho has nothing to do with bees this time. It’s a really disappointing design

22 hours ago, FabioRoses said:

1st indoor concert this year I think? At least in USA leg for sure. Sound quality will be so much better. Looks like there's no curfew aswell. 

No curfew is good, enough time for them to play all the albums in chronological order and then do the latest singles for an encore. That's gonna be what...8 hours? Piece of cake. Bring it on.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

No curfew is good, enough time for them to play all the albums in chronological order and then do the latest singles for an encore. That's gonna be what...8 hours? Piece of cake. Bring it on.

depends if Axl's high range is in tact tonight its been very rocky since Boston IMO