06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

1 minute ago, Spoon87 said:

Guess I'll drop out soon then, won't spoil any possible surprises with that 30 minutes delay, even if I am missing all the shenanigans going on on here.b

Might be a bonus.  But come back half an hour before it ends and it’ll still be kicking off as we all switch over to watch that last part again. 

2 minutes ago, prettytiedup88 said:

Come on Axl. Every part of me wants him to treat this like his Axl/DC run but I know he'll perform exactly like he has on this leg of the tour. 

Fanboy nonsense aside, i'm just really happy to see the band I love where they deserve. Headlining Saturday night at Glasto. Whatever happens, i'm a proud fan and looking forward to it. 

Amen!...if EVER you were gonna push your voice to maximum levels and think "Screw it, im going for it" THIS is the show!.... even if it meant he struggled for next couple shows.  just nail this one! ....heres hoping it goes well tonight for Axl.

Just now, GNR 1991 said:

Which stream is the right one? Twitch one is showing the Arctic Monkeys? BBC2 is showing a game show

BBC2 will be 30 minutes delayed. I might be wrong but I think the Twitch one will be live as it is a rebroadcast from iPlayer

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mister mosh said:

Amen!...if EVER you were gonna push your voice to maximum levels and think "Screw it, im going for it" THIS is the show!.... even if it meant he struggled for next couple shows.  just nail this one! ....heres hoping it goes well tonight for Axl.

For those at the Glasgow show, no 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, marinergtfc said:

I am 6 San Miguel’s in.

the Prosecco (yeah I know, don’t give a fuck) is being opened in 20 mins, been vaping like fuck and I don’t even vape, ok this shit is real, come on Axl, blow every fucker out of the water.

Dom P surely.  It’s Axls fave. 

• Like 1