"GPT CHAT" IA generated gnr song

Hi guys! i asked the IA for a new gnr song cd style :

Sure, here's another attempt at writing a Guns N' Roses-style song, this time in the style of their album "Chinese Democracy":

Verse 1: In this world of confusion, where nothing's quite what it seems We're living in the shadows, chasing down our dreams We'll never back down, we'll never give in We're the soldiers of fortune, fighting to win

Chorus: We're the rebels of the night, the voices of the lost We'll keep on marching, at any cost With a fire in our hearts, and a spirit unbroken We're the fighters of the world, and we'll never be broken

Verse 2: In this land of the free, we're breaking all the rules With a thirst for adventure, and a love for the blues We'll never be silenced, we'll never be tamed We're the outlaws of the wild, and we'll never be shamed

Chorus: We're the rebels of the night, the voices of the lost We'll keep on marching, at any cost With a fire in our hearts, and a spirit unbroken We're the fighters of the world, and we'll never be broken

Bridge: With a power that's electric, and a sound that's divine We're the masters of the stage, and we're here to shine We'll keep on rocking, till the end of time With a spirit unbroken, and a heart full of pride

Outro: With a thundering roar, and a cry of the wild We're Guns N' Roses, and we're still in style We'll keep on rocking, till the end of our days We're the fighters of the world, and we'll never be swayed.

• Haha 3

also LOL 

Sure, here's one possible imagined dialogue between Axl and Slash in their reunion after all those years:

Axl: Hey man, it's good to see you.

Slash: Yeah, it's been a long time.

Axl: Too long. How have you been?

Slash: I've been good. How about you?

Axl: I've been okay. It's been a wild ride, you know?

Slash: Yeah, I can imagine.

Axl: I know we've had our differences in the past, but I just want you to know that I'm really glad we're doing this.

Slash: Me too. It feels good to be back.

Axl: You know, it's funny. We've both gone through so much, but it feels like no time has passed at all.

Slash: Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like we just picked up where we left off.

Axl: So, what do you think? Are you ready to make some music together again?

Slash: Absolutely. I've got some ideas already.

Axl: That's great to hear. I think we're gonna make something really special this time around.

Slash: I have no doubt about that.

Axl: You know, I've been thinking a lot about our past and everything we went through. I just want to say that I'm sorry for my part in it all.

Slash: It's all good, man. Water under the bridge.

Axl: Still, I feel like I owe you an apology. I was going through a lot back then, and I didn't always handle things the right way.

Slash: Look, we both made mistakes. But we're here now, and that's what matters.

Axl: Yeah, you're right. Let's make some music and show the world what we can do.

Slash: Sounds like a plan to me. Let's do it.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

Axl: Yeah, you're right. Let's make some music and show the world what we can do.

Slash: Sounds like a plan to me. Let's do it.

--

fast forward to 2023:

Knock Knock Knockin on Heaven's door... Knock knock knockin on Heaven's door... Give it some reggae!!

:sleeper:

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Axl: Yeah, you're right. Let's make some music and show the world what we can do.

Slash: Sounds like a plan to me. Let's do it.

--

fast forward to 2023:

Knock Knock Knockin on Heaven's door... Knock knock knockin on Heaven's door... Give it some reggae!!

:sleeper:

Where's the fackin reggae though???

2 hours ago, darkside259 said:

also LOL 

Sure, here's one possible imagined dialogue between Axl and Slash in their reunion after all those years:

Axl: I know we've had our differences in the past, but I just want you to know that I'm really glad we're doing this.

Axl: You know, it's funny. We've both gone through so much, but it feels like no time has passed at all.

Slash: Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like we just picked up where we left off.

Axl: That's great to hear. I think we're gonna make something really special this time around.

Axl: You know, I've been thinking a lot about our past and everything we went through. I just want to say that I'm sorry for my part in it all.

Axl: Still, I feel like I owe you an apology. I was going through a lot back then, and I didn't always handle things the right way.

Slash: Look, we both made mistakes. But we're here now, and that's what matters.

Axl: Yeah, you're right. Let's make some music and show the world what we can do.

now you can use Descript trained with Axl & Slash voices to make them read it. 

3 hours ago, darkside259 said:

also LOL 

You cut out the best part.

Axl: Actually there's something more I need to bring up

Slash: Say no more, I brought boxes of condoms

**silence**

and they started making out

the end

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Shitty AI. Not a single "all things considered". 

It is shitty sometimes, I've tried to get it to generate a GN'R song as well, and all it gave me was generic "I'm a rebel  , don't mess with me cause I'm a rebel" shitty lyrics "in the style of "guns n roses"

image.png

image.png

image.png

Sure, here's a possible rework of the lyrics while keeping the specified part:

Oh, why should I try and judge the things they say
They just won’t budge
I’m letting go

Oh, and a shelter for the blind
Still you managed to be kind
But not enough to show me how to keep it together
When I’m crying out in vain
No matter who’s to blame
There still are ways to go

So if you ask me to believe your heart won’t follow you
It’s got a mind of its own

Sometimes life gets tough, the road gets rough
And we find ourselves
With shoulders not strong enough
We shrug and we stumble, trying to hold it all
But it's okay to take a break and breathe

I’ll be the last to say, "Don’t follow your heart"
But there’s more to what it takes to be a man
Than what you know
It's what you’ve shown
And that we know you understand

Oh, another thing, if I were you
I would say all that I do
To be half as strong, or still belong

Oh, maybe you should take the time
To look back at what you'd find:
Your own misadventures

Than what you know
It's what you’ve shown

(Ooh-ooh) Thought I'd never say, "Don’t follow your heart"
If I thought that's what it takes to make a man
From what you've known
All that you’ve been shown
Jesus, how I hoped you'd understand, yeah

Than what you know
It's what you’ve shown

(Ooh-ooh) Thought I'd never say, "Don’t follow your heart"
If I thought that's what it takes to make a man
From what you've known
All that you’ve been shown
Jesus, how I hoped you'd understand

17 hours ago, darkside259 said:

also LOL 

Slash: I have learnt that drugs and alcohol are bad for my health.

Axl: I have learnt that wearing a KFC bucket on your head is a bad idea. Especially if you don't eat the chicken first.

Slash: I only keep hair under my hat.

Axl: Yes it used to smell quite sweaty. It smells better now.

Slash: Yes, head and shoulders is my addiction now.

Axl: Oh Slash, I forgot how delightfully drole you can be whilst not under the influence. 

Slash: Let us toast clean living with a round of bubble tea?

Axl: Decaf for me dude 😉

• Haha 1