Guns N'Roses songs you haven't listened to in a LONG time? πŸ€”

I haven't listened to Paradise City in a LONG time, like MONTHS. Interesting as I called Paradise City one of my favorite Guns N'Roses songs of all time and I haven't felt the want to listen to it in a long time. Irony at its finest. I did mention on another Guns N'Roses Fan Website something like,"Paradise City was the song that introduced me to how aggressive Axl's vocals really are. My first Guns N'Roses song was Sweet Child Of Mine, and Axl doesn't sing aggressive in Sweet Child Of Mine, so when I heard Paradise City, I was blown away by how aggressive Axl's vocals are in Paradise City and I loved it  😁🀘I listened to more Guns N'Roses songs, and Axl sings very aggressive on a LOT of songs, that's just his trademark, so Paradise City didn't seem all that special to me anymore aggressive wise . I actually prefer Perfect Crime more than Paradise City now as I think Perfect Crime is the superior song to Paradise City.

Β 

So yeah, I'm just not that interested in Paradise City anymore. On a funny side note, on a non Guns N'Roses related Website, in the off topic section, I started a poll saying something like,"Favorite Guns N'Roses songs?" When I was still heavily obsessed with Paradise City. The Poll ended up having a loophole where the same person could vote for the same option multiple times. I voted for Paradise City over 200 times. 🀣 I had the audacity to boast that Paradise City was the most loved Guns N'Roses song according to the poll! 🀣 A Poster was like," IΒ  can't believe Paradise City got over 200 votes! πŸ˜’ The lyrics are so juvenile,"Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty!" πŸ˜’ I mean really, juvenile lyrics like that for it voted for over 200 times? πŸ˜’ Really? πŸ˜’" I, Karice responded something like,"And shananana knees, knees, feel my serpentine," lyrics are BETTER lyrics? πŸ˜’ The Poster responded something like,"Not really, but I'm not really a fan of Welcome To The Jungle," either."

Β 

I, Karice, admitted I stuffed the Ballot over 200 times for Paradise City and Posters were like,"I knew something was off when Paradise City got over 200 votes! πŸ€”Β The actual votes for Paradise City were like 5 votes! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Edited by Karice

6 minutes ago, pbj_jam said:

Well bba, I haven't listened to GNR in a long time, except when they inevitably are on the radio. They are a bygone phase for me, as is usually the case with most bands, not that, that's a bad thing.

I'm not BBA, I promise. I don't even know who BBA is. πŸ€”

6 hours ago, pbj_jam said:

Well bba, I haven't listened to GNR in a long time, except when they inevitably are on the radio. They are a bygone phase for me, as is usually the case with most bands, not that, that's a bad thing.

I'm shocked people still listen to gnr daily after 20+ years and shit lol I had a phase from 14-19 when I listened to gnr daily but now I'd only listen to them when I'm drunkΒ 

On 3/11/2023 at 6:47 PM, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

I'm shocked people still listen to gnr daily after 20+ years and shit lol I had a phase from 14-19 when I listened to gnr daily but now I'd only listen to them when I'm drunkΒ 

About listening to GNR from 14-19, a fan said something like, "As aΒ  14 year old High School Freshman, me and my other 14 year old Friends loved Get In The Ring, especially the profanity rants in it, but listening to it as an Adult, the profanity rants in it sound incredibly immature and ridiculous, especially since Axl was a grown Adult around age 28 when Get In The Ring was recorded, not some angsty Teenager. To a 14 year old ears Get In The Ring sounded hilarious and rebellious butΒ  in my 40's it soundsΒ ridiculous and immature." πŸ€”Β 

Edited by Karice
  • Sad 1

Nightrain. I'm on a huge indie pop/EDM/Hip Hop binge right now so I haven't listened to much GN'R in general lately.

6 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:

bad apples, raw power

Bad Apples is so underrated but I always forget that it exists lol

4 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

I haven't listened to Oh My God in a very long time, since it's not on Spotify. I love that song. Wish they would add it to Spotify.

That's weird. It's on YouTube music. Did you search for the end of days soundtrack?

To answer the question I haven't listened to the spaghetti incident in years outside of a couple songs here and thereΒ 

All of them probably. Been a good while since I listened to GNR. Hard Skool CD being the last thing I liste ed to, about six months ago. Heard Nightrain played on a rock show on the radio the other night and really enjoyed that.Β 

As the catalogue is so tiny, and I've had these albums so many years, I rarely listen to them now. If I do it will be the full albums that I get out rather than individual songs.Β 

• Like 2

Hadn't listened to November Rain in years until the UYI boxset. Gave it a couple of listens when it was first out and it popped up on a playlist yesterday.

Haven't listen to a lot of Lies or SI either recently. I probably listen to CD most out of the GNR catalogue these days.

One in a million for sure. Then look at your game girl mostly because I've almost blown my throat out after I don't care about you. Then reckless life/nice boys. Then 5th least because it's fuckin everywhere is sweet child so skip it on the album.Β