Katarina's Benzova absence

12 minutes ago, Rovim said:

how tall, in your opinion, do you need to be as a man to be a 'baller'? what is it that prevents short guys from being ballers?

Lol I think the average height in the NBA is like 6 foot 2 so let’s go with that. 

I simply meant that he has always thought very… highly… of himself. And behaved like king of the world.. Even though he’s literally the band assistant.

Baller is.. a lifestyle I guess.. Nando ain’t no baller, same way short dictators around the world are no ballers either 🤣

ill be coming back all day though - I imagine the comments on here are going to be classic!

• Like 1

Besides the sexual allegations themselves (which is already a very bad look), all the contract and copyright handling looks very amateur-ish. This must be one of the most common things to handle as a manager, and if you can't even do that properly you are not a fit for the job...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

Seems like she was documenting this for the past 8 years. I wonder what took her so long to come forward. Her days were numbered once 4Tus was done with her. Hope she gets a really good settlement.

This might have been running through her head:

Daddy, don't
I swear I won't
I'll be good from now on
And I'm awful sorry
Daddy don't
The hell I won't
I won't be good anymore
And you'll all be sorry

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

Do you remember when he tried to take the credit away from Angie Warner after she won Manager of the Year (or touring hero of the year, whatever it was) at Pollstar? It’s SUCH a huge deal for women in the music industry.

Dude is a misogynist through and through. Trying to take credit away from the ladies in their own camp. But JUST those who aren’t mommy or sissy..

he is disgusting. Honestly..

I forgot about that. What an embarrassment. 

• Like 1