Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

3 hours ago, bumbleslash69 said:

Perhaps brings up an official GnR Apple playlist too. My bet is between 10-11 am eastern time a Tweet goes out with a link in a fairly unceremonious fashion. The (magic 8) ball is in Universal’s hands now and not Team Brazil. It should be pretty status quo rollout and lack the fuckery from yesteryear. 

Perhaps I’m wrong, but barring some miraculous I wouldn’t get expectations too high. 

Hey hey 

2 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I did the math of what the timer said when I took my screenshot, and it should stop at 23:51 of today (my local timezone, GMT -3).

So in 12 hours and 20 minutes from now.

Why would it end tonight. I guess they could play it tonight and put up a pre save website to go along with it. I doubt they play it tonight though. 

3 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I did the math of what the timer said when I took my screenshot, and it should stop at 23:51 of today (my local timezone, GMT -3).

So in 12 hours and 20 minutes from now.

I think it's at 24:00 exactly if I remember correctly ( I'm from Spain)

I’ll be honest, I don’t really care about the timer if it doesn’t show up again. I think it’s safe to say that it’s coming Friday at this point no matter what. Granted I’ll say 95% just because this band is…this band.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, General2112 said:

But then people would complain that slash and duff aren’t on them

If they indeed worked on a half a dozen songs or so, I think that would be a great compromise with those in addition to the untouched CD songs. Alternatively, they could give Slash and Duff the Bumblefoot/Frank treatment they got on the 2008 album where they play bits here and there and some parts larger than others.

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

If they indeed worked on a half a dozen songs or so, I think that would be a great compromise with those in addition to the untouched CD songs. Alternatively, they could give Slash and Duff the Bumblefoot/Frank treatment they got on the 2008 album where they play bits here and there and some parts larger than others.

It would be a good thing to have but logically it will never happen and to be frank with you I think it’s kind of a useless thing to hope for with the state of this band. As long as Slash and Duff are back, anything with the CD guitarists as the prominent players won’t be released. 

Did Absurd and Hard Skool both hit streaming services at midnight local times?

If so we could be less than 48 hours away from hearing Perhaps, as it's currently Wednesday 3:30am in New Zealand.

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Edited by jackparker123
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

And this conclusion comes from comparing the vocals in some software? 

Yes, the scream towards the end is also directly ripped from Eye On You. I don't really get why it's being debated haha, you can compare and hear it yourself if you don't believe. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Arnuld said:

It’s not sad. It’s the present man. And in the not too distant future this stuff will be uploaded to whatever vr/ar goggles we will all be wearing all the time

It's sad to me, because unless you're a mega-band, it's very hard to make a living. The royalties on streams are abhorrent.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

Did Absurd and Hard Skool both hit streaming services at midnight local times?

If so we could be less that 48 hours away from hearing Perhaps, as it's currently Wednesday 3:30am in New Zealand.

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Hard Skool was released at midnight locally in each region, yes. Absurd, on the other hand, was released all over the world all at once (at midnight New York time).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It would be a good thing to have but logically it will never happen and to be frank with you I think it’s kind of a useless thing to hope for with the state of this band. As long as Slash and Duff are back, anything with the CD guitarists as the prominent players won’t be released. 

He's just trolling us every time he says that. I just keep scrolling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I’ll be honest, I don’t really care about the timer if it doesn’t show up again. I think it’s safe to say that it’s coming Friday at this point no matter what. Granted I’ll say 95% just because this band is…this band.

If it’s released on Friday and they don’t play it at the Hershey show…..

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

He's just trolling us every time he says that. I just keep scrolling.

Buckethead did have bits on Absurd and possibly Hard Skool, so him and/or Robin being present on future material isn't out of the question.