Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

19 minutes ago, 1991RS said:

The thing about 'The General' is that if and when it comes out it will have a different name anyways. Brain said it was a working title based on the band eating Generals chicken at the time....so yea 100% fake.

Nah, we have already seen two photos where it says "The General". That's the name they'll use.

Absurd said "Absurd" in the setlist before we knew it was Silkworms.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Nah, we have already seen two photos where it says "The General". That's the name they'll use.

Absurd said "Absurd" in the setlist before we knew it was Silkworms.

Was The General in any setlists?

12 minutes ago, Welcome to the Jungle said:

I think it's kinda funny how upset people are because a reported song wasn't released.....just relax people

Yeah, I mean it’s not like we’ve been inundated with a plethora of studio releases since 1991, is it?

• Thanks 1

This was GNR’s master plan. Not release music so we all fight and yell at eachother into world chaos erupts. Then a world war will eventually break out, and therefore we would have to respect what was going on in the world for an eternity so nothing new would ever come out.

• Haha 1

Okay searching for Perhaps on Spotify in Germany now shows Guns N Roses as top artist. I know for a fact that yesterday when I did that it definitely did NOT do that, it didn't bring up GNR at all. Maybe we're in luck and it will actually drop tonight after or during the show. But it's got to be coming soon now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This is too much for the fans, maybe all of them are dead and we see only holograms in the shows, so there will be no new music.

This theory would explain the uninspired song Absurd, it seems made by machines.

Obviously I'm just kidding, it's all we have left!

16 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Okay searching for Perhaps on Spotify in Germany now shows Guns N Roses as top artist. I know for a fact that yesterday when I did that it definitely did NOT do that, it didn't bring up GNR at all. Maybe we're in luck and it will actually drop tonight after or during the show. But it's got to be coming soon now.

Same in France, as of today GNR is now displayed as Top artist when searchin “Perhaps“. It is coming :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, quikspade said:

It may or may not correlate, but adding to the conspiracy theories; the NASCAR GNR car starts shipping at the end of this month.  

https://www.lionelracing.com/ERIK-JONES-2023-GUNS-N-ROSES-124-ELITE-DIECASTIMG_1059.thumb.jpeg.6b7d562ac962461007e58a86bdc5ba52.jpeg

Had forgot about this....they announced this sponsorship ages ago....wonder if it's gonna coincide with ANYTHING? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1991RS said:

The thing about 'The General' is that if and when it comes out it will have a different name anyways. Brain said it was a working title based on the band eating Generals chicken at the time....so yea 100% fake.

Its on the setlist as The General, so im pretty sure thats what it is going to be called

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Guns N' Roses shows up as the top result for me when searching 'Perhaps',  and the top artist when searching 'The General' and 'Atlas Shrugged', but not for anything else I have tried. I don't put much stock in the Spotify stuff, but just thought I would mention it.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Confused 1