10/14/23 - Seattle, WA - Climate Pledge Arena

downzy

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Hard Skool, Pretty Tied Up, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Slither, Double Talkin’ Jive, You Could Be Mine, Live And Let Die, Estranged, Absurd, Reckless Life, Rocket Queen, Down On The Farm, T.V. Eye, Perhaps, Anything Goes, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain
Encore: People Get Ready/Coma, Patience, Madagascar, Paradise City (with Mike McCready)

(HTGTH)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gabmmor said:

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Hard Skool, Pretty Tied Up, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Slither, Double Talkin’ Jive, You Could Be Mine, Live And Let Die, Estranged, Absurd, Reckless Life, Rocket Queen, Down On The Farm, T.V. Eye, Perhaps, Anything Goes, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain
Encore: People Get Ready/Coma, Patience, Madagascar, Paradise City (with Mike McCready)

(HTGTH)

That's a great setlist. 

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

That was great, Axl seemed really lively and having fun. Such a shame about his voice though.

remember at the start of this tour we all thought axl sounded better than 19-22 era and now he sounds worse than ever. I don't think this is recoverable now sadly, the mocking on line is getting worse and he's on par with bon jovi and vince neil now. we'll always have 2006 and 2010, i just wish there were more official releases from the era

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

remember at the start of this tour we all thought axl sounded better than 19-22 era and now he sounds worse than ever. I don't think this is recoverable now sadly, the mocking on line is getting worse and he's on par with bon jovi and vince neil now. we'll always have 2006 and 2010, i just wish there were more official releases from the era

He's not on par with Bon Jovi and Vince Neil, because he sounds okay to good on about half of the current set (especially the low register songs, where his voice is still strong). But sadly he sounds the worst on most of the hits that casual fans and the general public know.

54 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Comparing Axl’s current performance quality with Vince Neil’s is still a bit of a stretch, c’mon

Not really. It’s bad. Really bad.

we see through “rose” tinted glasses (quite literally) because we are fans and know his strong points and weak points.

everyone else online who sees these clips of the popular songs all say he sounds like Vince Neil… literally look up any Tik Tok of GNR from this tour and the top comment is “Mickey Mouse” and “Man, him and Vince Neil have really fallen from grace.”

As GNR fans, thats the perception we have of Crue and Bon Jovi… im sure Vince and Jon KILL some songs, and butcher others… just like Axl

• Like 3
  • Confused 1