"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

Well some lyrics just leaked-

“my general, my general lead us to war”

“my general, my general our victory is near”

“My general, my general who would do this to you”

“My general, my general get your gun”

“My general my general we are on the run”

Then it rips into a minute long slash solo

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Imagine we figure out the song length is about 4 minutes. I'm hoping it's closer to 6, or even as long or longer than TWAT.

It better be at t least 5:30. I’m ready for an epic. Enough with these 3 min songs. Axl does epics better than anyone ever

• Like 1
  • PERHAPS 1

1 hour ago, BucketEgg said:

"Il 7" include un altro brano inedito sul lato B, The General, disponibile solo in questo prodotto fisico e che non uscirà mai in digitale."

"The 7" includes another unreleased song on the B-side, The General, available only in this physical product and which will never be released digitally."

The GNR comedy-tragedy rollercoaster never ends

We're all in for a huge disappointment, aren't we?

• PERHAPS 1

4 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

guts from gnrevo found this link:

https://shop.universalmusic.it/products/guns-n-roses-perhaps-vinile-7-45-giri

"Il 7" include un altro brano inedito sul lato B, The General, disponibile solo in questo prodotto fisico e che non uscirà mai in digitale."

"The 7" includes another unreleased song on the B-side, The General, available only in this physical product and which will never be released digitally."

giphy.gif

The GNR comedy-tragedy rollercoaster never ends

This just confirms that the source of the Italian article that reported about it was Universal Italy. So it doesn't change anything.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This just confirms that the source of the Italian article that reported about it was Universal Italy. So it doesn't change anything.

I'm wondering what's up with Universal Italy, who gave Universal Italy the notice that it won't be digitally released, if there's some country-based contracts going on, miscommunication, or something else. Why was Universal Italy of all Universal subgroups told this (possibly mis)information? Whatever is going on behind the scenes, it's probably bizarre.

• PERHAPS 1