"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

3 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Atlas Shrugged

Absurd

Perhaps

Going Down

Oh my God

State of Grace

Hardskool

The General

Monsters

Eye on you (Bonus Track)

The new CD II album I'll be playing on repeat all weekend. Thanks GN'R (and fuck you Fernando)

Thank you Fernando by take care us 

• Haha 1

These are obviously real. There's no question about it. Monsters sounds exactly like the song on the cellphone leak. I wish these would be just one song though. I don't know why they're separate. They sound great when played back to back. They're not as good as separate songs. Together they are epic.

This would be a perfect Halloween song. They're idiots if they're waiting for December to release this. Halloween would be the perfect timing.

7 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

Final take on these for me, they are real, but not mixed nor mastered and the final version is still underway and will be better, treat this like a village demo leak.
this could also be a previous version and not the reworked one, maybe this is an unhoard of an original version.

Where did this account get them?

Monsters sounds like it could have been a song Slash and Axl came up with together from 1995-1999. Has that late 90s/early 2000s thing going on, and some Slash sleaze. I actually think its pretty cool. 

Absolutely insane to have these.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bmus1 said:

How did we go from The General, to no General, to The General AND a song I've never heard of lmfao

Exactly what I wanted to say earlier after "the little disappointment" yesterday.
I wasn't expecting anything from the shipping things....so didn't feel that bad...

Kinda fun and remarkable it was to me...

So typical GNR/fans...

And then this double leak.....crazy !

3 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

These are obviously real. There's no question about it. Monsters sounds exactly like the song on the cellphone leak. I wish these would be just one song though. I don't know why they're separate. They sound great when played back to back. They're not as good as separate songs. Together they are epic.

This would be a perfect Halloween song. They're idiots if they're waiting for December to release this. Halloween would be the perfect timing.

My exact thoughts! As just one song it's great. Maybe they're going to release Monsters as a single and The General and Monsters will be like an extended version only on vinyl or whatever

Edited by BreakDown2014