Perhaps – Official Music VIDEO

1 minute ago, drlaban said:

29.5. The Estranged video was released January 1994. ;)

And Since I Don't Have You in February. That was the last one for a new studio release.

Then there were Live Era versions of Jungle and It's So Easy, and the recent You Could Be Mine promo from the Ritz 1991.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This can't be real, I mean, I'm seeing it, but it can't be real lol. An actual new music video from GNR. I wonder what happened between Absurd/Hard Skool to Perhaps that they finally, you know, for this song do shit the proper way?

Axl lost enough weight to allow himself to be seen in a music video. Only explanation 

• Like 3
  • PERHAPS 1

Anyone on CSI: GNR figure out what the building at 0:15 is? Thought it was Buckingham Palace at first but the columns are different.

Also can see Axl wearing the Union Jack top hat at some point, guess that was taken from this year's Hyde Park show?

Is the footage mostly from the Europe tour earlier this year? Axl definitely looks slimmer in it than he did from 2016-2022.

Also, is there anywhere you can buy the video in 4K? Think the iTunes one is just HD?

2 minutes ago, Amir said:

Is the footage mostly from the Europe tour earlier this year? Axl definitely looks slimmer in it than he did from 2016-2022.

I think it's all from Europe this year. They had a film crew on that leg - that's where the clips with footage from some of the shows came from.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Amir said:

Anyone on CSI: GNR figure out what the building at 0:15 is? Thought it was Buckingham Palace at first but the columns are different.

Also can see Axl wearing the Union Jack top hat at some point, guess that was taken from this year's Hyde Park show?

It might be where they were staying in Bath during Glastonbury weekend.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Love all the band, big Slash and Duff fan BUT we know how difficult this shit is for Axl for reasons we may read about one day in his book...

Special shout to my ginger brother tho.

Axl got in shape

Axl is trying his best vocally at 61 (trying different techniques)

Axl has allowed new music. PERHAPS is a good song

Axl has sanctioned a top quality documentary crew

Axl has given the seal to a music video

AXL IS UNLEASHING ....THE GENERAL

What next, consistent promo and an actual interview?? 

What do you think magic 8 ball....look into yours what does it tell ya...

Yea I gotta agree with you.

It all feels 2006(ish) to me. Opening up, being in shape, better vocals (not as good as 06 but hey he's 61), Music video (Better 2006 although never released officially)

Edited by ©GnrPersia