Perhaps – Official Music VIDEO

11 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I thought it was excellent. I would love to have shots of Axl singing it properly, but it is a nitpick and in no way diminishing this awesome video. This is simple, but so fun to watch. 

Hopefully with a future proshot they can do a performance video or we can do it for them...

• GNFNR 1

This was a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. Crazy that the band actually released a music video like a normal band.

This feels like a present, not only to the fans, but to the entire GNR crew. Many people in the team have surely been working hard for this to happen so it's nice to see that they're rewarded with an appearance in the video.

Hopefully they manage to keep up with the good work and The General will have a music video as well. Personally I would love to see a video that's more than just touring and backstage footage. But any video is better than nothing.

Well it was a miracle that they managed to get one proper music video out, so it's probably better not to expect this to happen again any time soon. This is GNR after all. Still, if the GNR crew is reading this, I'd like to say thank you for this. It was a great video and we hope to see more music videos in the future! 

• Like 2

Im stoked,  beaming from ear to ear, I love the song and video is good aswell.….dare I say it, but it seems the band are actually functioning like a band.

The clusterfuck regarding the delayed release aside, they’ve done pretty good, and I say that through gritted teeth as sometimes the management can be very marmite , but hey, credit where it’s due.

keep it up.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, North Korean Democracy said:

Kinda weird to have an upbeat warm-hearted video for a song with depressing lyrics and style lol

Was thinking that too. Still cool, tho!

3 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

This was a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Okay, Palpatine.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I mistakenly thought that this was just going to be another afterthought of a lyric video.

Wow. I wasn't expecting that. Easily the best video they've put together since the Use Your Illusion days. In fact, it would fit nicely on Welcome to the Videos. I'm impressed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Love all the band, big Slash and Duff fan BUT we know how difficult this shit is for Axl for reasons we may read about one day in his book...

Special shout to my ginger brother tho.

Axl got in shape

Axl is trying his best vocally at 61 (trying different techniques)

Axl has allowed new music. PERHAPS is a good song

Axl has sanctioned a top quality documentary crew

Axl has given the seal to a music video

AXL IS UNLEASHING ....THE GENERAL

What next, consistent promo and an actual interview?? 

What do you think magic 8 ball....look into yours what does it tell ya...

Amen!!!....  LOVE it, definitely notice the extra effort on Axl's part, but...Documentary crew? whats this, have I missed something?...would love a behind the scenes documentary, or do you just mean people who filmed the footage for this vid?

Wasnt expecting this at all, was a huge surprise when I went on youtube tiday to find this, LOVE the vid though, credit where it;s due to all involved its REALLY well done. and love its basically the current era version of the Paradise City music Video with the change from colour to black & white, the onstage and offstage contrast. just executed really well.....this is ALL we want, for guns to function like every other band, this feels good.