THE GENERAL - MONSTERS - Official Discussion Thread. NO LINKS OR ASKING FOR LINKS

We've migrated have we...I'll look forward to reading and contributing later....

Some surprises to discuss...

Slash nails some mean guitar work...who knew, be still CAN do it after all...

All I'll say for now...I love what I've heard AND

We really should understand ...when it comes to the vault, we don't know everything, we know stuff but we (collectively) should get off our high horse and understand there are songs in there we have never heard and know NADA about...there will be more eventually to come...

Now that 5 number just won't do, it's odd....Atlas joining the party next? State?

I know it's got healthy competition,.but in my time on this forum 16 years (10 as a poster) this has to be the nuttiest and craizest 24 hours of all time.

It's the G.O.A.T for good and bad! 

Fuck Pele.

I can’t get passed Monsters, The General will have to wait to get a proper listen. Monsters sounds like an original tune with Slash and Duff, but vocals are unreal and don’t believe they’re new but maybe. Love the lyrics, love the rhythm and Axl’s aggression towards the end. Man, almost better than sex!

1 minute ago, TrixAreForKids said:

I can’t get passed Monsters, The General will have to wait to get a proper listen. Monsters sounds like an original tune with Slash and Duff, but vocals are unreal and don’t believe they’re new but maybe. Love the lyrics, love the rhythm and Axl’s aggression towards the end. Man, almost better than sex!

Monsters sounds like the phone leak we always believed to be The General. Slash has reworked the guitar work for sure though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

You need to have more sex lol

• Haha 2