Axl has his own Website now

Very interesting! I don't believe this would be done just to manipulate google searches, more and more adding up something is coming. And sorry if this is a dumb question, but has his bio always had the Lake of Tranquility lane, or is that new too? And what does it mean lol 

On 5/16/2024 at 11:08 PM, Bitchisback said:

Because he had a microphone on his hand and a big audience in front of him listening  

... so the same as on Youtube.

Doing a YouTube channel like Justin does is a lot of work. It's a full time job. And Justin does it because he probably needs some extra income (it's not like the darkness is a huge band).

In no world would Axl want to sit down and spend all that time recording and editing videos when he doesn't need the money

Did you seriously just suggest Axl would be editing the videos? Even Justin has people do that for him, and he doesn't have Axl money.

Youtube videos don't make any meaningful amount of money unless you're huge. What it did do for Justin though, was keep his band in people's minds and create resurged interest in them.

14 hours ago, Karice said:

Speaking of him ranting at Concerts, I saw a clip of him ranting at a Concert about Stephen Bailey abusing him as a child and a Teen and his his Mom just stood there and allowed it instead of stopping it/divorcing Stephen, and Axl sounded like he was having a mental breakdown and the Audience was FUCKING cheering, WHAT THE FUCK ? 😱😳😵‍💫🥶🤨 It was weird as hell! 😱😳😵‍💫🥶🤨

That's why a rock concert isn't exactly the place or time for that kind of subject matter. And an audience doesn't really have a lot of ways to express a reaction to something except boos and cheers. 

It's like Tokyo '92 when Axl says "commit hari kari" and they all cheer. They cheered because he knew a Japanese phrase, not because they are pro-suicide. And Axl knew that which is why he joked "oh, you like that kind of thing?"

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

That's why a rock concert isn't exactly the place or time for that kind of subject matter. And an audience doesn't really have a lot of ways to express a reaction to something except boos and cheers. 

It's like Tokyo '92 when Axl says "commit hari kari" and they all cheer. They cheered because he knew a Japanese phrase, not because they are pro-suicide. And Axl knew that which is why he joked "oh, you like that kind of thing?"

I personally wonder if Axl ever mistakenly TRIED to say something NICE in another Language at a Concert, like,"I love you Fans!" but ended up saying something REALLY fucked up like, "Your Mom is a Bitch!," in said Language. 🥶😳😱🤔💡

Edited by Karice

3 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

... so the same as on Youtube.

Did you seriously just suggest Axl would be editing the videos? Even Justin has people do that for him, and he doesn't have Axl money.

Youtube videos don't make any meaningful amount of money unless you're huge. What it did do for Justin though, was keep his band in people's minds and create resurged interest in them.

Bruh if you know anything about Axl rose you know the last thing he would ever do is a fucking YouTube channel lol. I mean come on he doesn't even tweet outside of some stuff around the election.

Nobody in their right mind would think Axl is going to do something like a YouTube channel.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Bruh if you know anything about Axl rose you know the last thing he would ever do is a fucking YouTube channel lol. I mean come on he doesn't even tweet outside of some stuff around the election.

Nobody in their right mind would think Axl is going to do something like a YouTube channel.

There is already an official Guns N'Roses YouTube Channel. 😀🤭😏💡 Until recently, they turned off all comments on Guns N'Roses Videos, 😵‍💫😫but the comments have been turned back on! 😏🤭💡

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, BluegrassBlues said:

Very interesting! I don't believe this would be done just to manipulate google searches, more and more adding up something is coming. And sorry if this is a dumb question, but has his bio always had the Lake of Tranquility lane, or is that new too? And what does it mean lol 

I think always he had Lake of Tranquility Lane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of Posters saying something like,"Axl probably came out with the Website so that the first thing People see when they search Axl Rose on Google, the Website is the first thing they see and not the Sheila Kennedy Lawsuit." To test this theory, I looked up Axl Rose on Google, and A Wikipedia link about him is the first result. The Sheila Kennedy Lawsuit is WAY on the bottom of the first page. The Axl Rose website is closer to the bottom too. So, neither Sheila Kennedy Lawsuit or his Website is the first result. Good old Wikipedia link is the first result. 😀💡

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Well you've certainly forwarded a strongly evidenced argument.

"Bro, come on."

49 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

Wonder what Axl has been up to since touring stopped. Probably had a good laugh at the new Bon Jovi documentary 😂 “If I had all the tools in my arsenal I’d be the best front man around “ 😂

It’s a good documentary. A GnR documentary wouldn’t be half as interesting, and I’m not even a Bon Jovi fan.

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

It’s a good documentary. A GnR documentary wouldn’t be half as interesting, and I’m not even a Bon Jovi fan.

It depends who’d be involved in making it. I really think there’s not even a competition in which band story is more interesting.

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

It depends who’d be involved in making it. I really think there’s not even a competition in which band story is more interesting.

I mean because Bon Jovi has been a lot more active and achieved way more in the last 40 years, whilst GnR had a lot of inactivity, so in the style of the "Thank you, Goodnight" documentary they just released, I think Bon Jovi has a lot more material to go through. Personally I'd be more interested in a GnR documentary obviously.

16 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I mean because Bon Jovi has been a lot more active and achieved way more in the last 40 years, whilst GnR had a lot of inactivity, so in the style of the "Thank you, Goodnight" documentary they just released, I think Bon Jovi has a lot more material to go through. Personally I'd be more interested in a GnR documentary obviously.

for that reason and other reasons as well, at least for me, the best medium to tell the Gn'R story would be a book and Axl the person to tell it, not a documentary, but you never know, it could work, it depends on a lot of different factors.

I'd rather just get something like the Perfect Crime thing and an Axl autobiography though.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Rovim said:

for that reason and other reasons as well, at least for me, the best medium to tell the Gn'R story would be a book and Axl the person to tell it, not a documentary, but you never know, it could work, it depends on a lot of different factors.

I'd rather just get something like the Perfect Crime thing and an Axl autobiography though.

Yeah, I think that the Bon Jovi documentary worked (at least for me) because they had so much archive stuff to work with. GnR probably doesn't have half as much. Plus, instead of it only being a biographic piece, they also followed the band on their last tour and you got to see the entire process Jon went through with coming to terms with his voice failing and trying everything possible to fix it with alternative therapies, vocal lessons and even surgery in the end. 

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, THELINESMAN said:

Wonder what Axl has been up to since touring stopped. Probably had a good laugh at the new Bon Jovi documentary 😂 “If I had all the tools in my arsenal I’d be the best front man around “ 😂

'Absolutely fuck all' is probably the best guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/19/2024 at 1:17 AM, Bitchisback said:

Ok man. Just hit me up when Axl Rose, the guy who has done one interview in 20 years, starts making YouTube videos like Justin Hawkins does and I'll gladly admit how wrong I was 

3*..:awesomeface:

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2024 at 6:43 PM, kingcanyon said:

so now Axl's Twitter Bio has been changed

if Axl really is spying on us then. Hi Axl this fourm has never said anything bad about you in the last couple of years

We mostly say GOOD things about Axl, 😀 but I wonder if Axl would have a conniption if he visits the Bad Apples Forum where they talk shit about him... A lot! 😵‍💫😱🥶😳🤔💡

1 hour ago, Karice said:

We mostly say GOOD things about Axl, 😀 but I wonder if Axl would have a conniption if he visits the Bad Apples Forum where they talk shit about him... A lot! 😵‍💫😱🥶😳🤔💡

I doubt that. If he felt sad over some idiots comments about him, he would only have to look at his bank account and then that feeling would quickly subside I’m sure :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1