1. GNR BOOKS

2. MY DVD-S

• What's more likely? Them coming back with a new album and a fire lit under them, or waiting until 2027 to do yet another AFD anniversary tour?
    • Well, the court people in the Kennedy case have hired an investigator now to trace Axl. He has to dress low-key  Joking aside, I think the pants are cute. Well, for $1750 they have to.
    • I think Thousand Oaks is just one of the "business addresses" (basically the address of managing company that manages Axl's business affairs - Axl is just one of their clients) that appeared in registrations for Axl's companies and that's why all these pages have it. EDIT: I see there are two Thousand Oaks addresses in the skip tracing document, one is the business address and the other looks to be a house. In various database it looks like the resident of the house is Beta's other son.
    • Thought the Montana house was a gift from Axl to Beta. He lives in Malibu but as you can see when you scroll back through this thread or view the court files, the people attempting to serve him the papers were told by staff that Axl is not the resident but Beta. And it's on file that Malibu is not his primary residence.     A while back I came across a page (not related to the case though, it was a genealogy page) where they had listed three residence addresses for him. Malibu, Thousand Oaks, and one on Sunset. Don't know what the source of this page is though. I thought the Thousand Oaks house was Beta's and her family's main residence but I could imagine that they may use this for the court case too, since they denied that Malibu is his main residence. But what do we know, I guess we'll see how the drama (spying on Axl, door definitions... LOL) keeps unfolding.  
    • For him to be "sure" that th GNR album is gonna be original songs...that can only be  A) they've already recorded some work for it and he and Axl have had that discussion of how it should be formed B) the GNR leftovers being tossed out at us, is just a tide over and never planned to be part of an official full album C) He has told Axl that he will only work on original material for an LP that they both collaborated from scratch on* *Makes sense TBH. I'm sure Axl IF/When he decides to put out a new Guns record knows that after that (whatever it will be) humongous wait, it can't just be an album of songs he made 30 years ago! That would fail on sight...So the leftovers are fine, as little throw out ditties and perhaps a club membership EP signup or shop buy....but if a new album comes, it will almost certainly be, a Duff/Slash/Axl from the ground up original piece...with additional work from 4Tus/Dizzy/Melissa/Frank ... AND all the better for it, to give it best chance of something cohesive and well formed! 🤞
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates