What song should open the first show?

What song should open the first show?  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Perfect Crime since I mentioned it in the previous thread and it's now a poll option. It's fast, loud and in your face. Also, it's something I don't believe either Axl or Slash have played in their shows. It would be a great way to break the ice!

I saw the band back in 1991 and that's what they opened with. It was awesome :)

Nothing could be bigger than hearing YOU WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE???? right at the beginning. Gosh I got goosebumps just thinking about it.
Nightrain would also be cool since it's the opener for Live Era, which was the first CD I ever bought (I still remember the exact day and how it fell).

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

WTTJ for the opener, they should drop CD as the opener and even from the Setlist. 

WTTJ is a perfect opener and Paradise City is a perfect closing song. 

Is there any other option besides PC to close the show?

26 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

WTTJ for the opener, they should drop CD as the opener and even from the Setlist. 

WTTJ is a perfect opener and Paradise City is a perfect closing song. 

If they opened with Chinese I would laugh so hard :lol:

• Like 1

Nightrain! Jungle would be cool too. But I wouldn't mind something a little different at the same time, like when they opened with YCBM... which to me doesn't scream opening song, but it worked.

As long as the set doesn't have the It's so easy, brownstone, live and let die pattern I'll be pretty happy. 

Nightrain for me just listening to the outro solo just sets you up for what's to come. The "do you know where the fuck you are " moment in WTTJ is going to be THE highlight so why not  keep everyone waiting. I said in another thread if izzy and Adler were to make an appearance then I would put Jungle on the encore with the lights coming on and seeing the AFD line up. Don't think there's anything other than Paradise City to finish