Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Fuck yeah he does!!! It's like a whole different Axl!!! Man, I can't wait til Friday!!! I think it's gonna be even better than I expected when I see Axl grinning like a possum eating shit!

Absolutely man, he has that fire back :D

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Fuck yeah he does!!! It's like a whole different Axl!!! Man, I can't wait til Friday!!! I think it's gonna be even better than I expected when I see Axl grinning like a possum eating shit!

Fitha, do you realize that video essentially IS your avatar?! Axl screaming like a banshee and Slash just oozing cool. Thats so awesome.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there was an actual "Girls Rock School" event that took place before the GNR show? GNR did not go on until late so there could have been another event beforehand

17 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

It was fucking unreal. No words can express it. Got front row on Slashs side. The place was just electric. Just seein Axl put his arm on Slashs shoulder like the old days was crazy, i had to keep pinching myself. They sounded amazing!

13 minutes ago, GNR-girl said:

Enjoy your five minutes of fame :D 

Please both of you post a full review on the Review Thread at some point. :)

Oops meant to quote @rft2003

These pictures and videos are so trippy, is anyone else still in shock that Axl and Slash are really back in the same band!?  It is like a fucking alternate universe or something, I honestly was giving up hope for a reunion when Axl turned down the RRHOF induction ceremony gig so seeing it happen is fucking great

• Like 2