Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I know you don't but we're gonna say it regardless, so don't waste energy on that :devilshades:

I do agree with you though that we should fix our shithole countries so our people don't have to go begging to shitholes like yours..... But you should also stay the fuck away from other countries business and how about you get rid of your celebrity system as well? They are annoying as fuck, we don't wanna listen to them anymore or read their stupid Twitter.

Up until Trump was elected, Axl's Twitter was a fest of criticism to foreign politics/politicians. Looks like this obsession with controlling the globe comes in your DNA.

So youre against globalization?

3 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Not quite as tasteful as something like playing the Spider-Man theme at a show.

I can see what they were going for with that tribute, but it strikes me as awfully tacky...

I know Paradise City references Captain America, hence them using that song, but it's just not a good song tone-wise for a tribute post.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I can see what they were going for with that tribute, but it strikes me as awfully tacky...

I know Paradise City references Captain America, hence them using that song, but it's just not a good song tone-wise for a tribute post.

Could be worse... Like that time the GN'R Facebook account posted a video urging people to 'get their guns ready' or something like that (in anticipation of a future concert), on the same day as the Orlando nightclub shooting. My guess is that it was a pre-scheduled post, as it was later removed. 

On the tackiness point, it's honestly not surprising anymore. I mean, they released a Welcome to the Pumpkin Patch shirt last month, not considering everything else like temporary tattoos and other shit over the past couple of years, lol.

1 hour ago, downzy said:

Didn't realize that she ever did.  Care to elaborate?

lol I have no idea.... it's just a joke, I think? :shrugs:

Derives from these ms paintings that people used to post here but I don't know where it comes from... the devil thing, I mean..

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/207377-gnr-the-ms-paint-comic/?do=findComment&comment=3769902

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/207377-gnr-the-ms-paint-comic/?do=findComment&comment=3855476

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

lol I have no idea.... it's just a joke, I think? :shrugs:

Derives from these ms paintings that people used to post here but I don't know where it comes from... the devil thing, I mean..

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/207377-gnr-the-ms-paint-comic/?do=findComment&comment=3769902

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/207377-gnr-the-ms-paint-comic/?do=findComment&comment=3855476

Sorry, didn't detect the sarcasm.

And for my own interactions with TB prior to the reunion, I never got the sense from any of them that they thought the original or classic members were "the devil."  Just issues that needed to be resolved between the two camps.  

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Sorry, didn't detect the sarcasm.

And for my own interactions with TB prior to the reunion, I never got the sense from any of them that they thought the original or classic members were "the devil."  Just issues that needed to be resolved between the two camps.  

I have the slight recollection that it might have been Mark who talked about something like that? But i am not sure...... it must come from something someone said once or read somewhere...:shrugs:

15 hours ago, wasted said:

That’s basically all politicians. 

politicians are worse than that time they used a dicktube on me. No hard feelings. you can't expect politicians not to be monsters at worst or pretty shitty at best. it's not personal. just business.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rovim said:

politicians are worst than that time they used a dicktube on me. No hard feelings. you can't expect politicians not to be monsters at worst or pretty shitty at best. it's not personal. just business.

It’s just Trump is so blatantly full of shit that people notice. But I realised his game isn’t really so much about lying. He’s a salesman, he reads a room, and the room was saying end these wars. It took a basic fox watching, baloney sandwich eating, second hand car salesman to say what everyone was thinking. He appeals to your pocket like a good salesman. But then he switches to selling you on fear. He can’t stop the wars because that’s what both sides agree on, the military is great right? So it’s back to fear. Trump’s biggest crime is covering or continuing the lies of the past. The old lies sell the best. 

• Like 2