Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I made absolutely no reference to who or what he was outside of the song, which was what the point I was responding to was based upon.  I will go further though and say that I don't know that he is an abuser, same goes for Trump, all I know in that regard is that he made the whole 'grab em by the pussy' comments, which hardly makes you an abuser.

Grab em by the pussy is abusive language. Would you want Trump to grab your cock and balls? 

It's normalizing the abnormal you fool. 

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

That's how you are personally taking words I have not said to you. Don't try to lecturize me with that.

You did not but when you defend that one guy is singing stuff in a song and the other is actually saying things, it kinda means that one singing a song is just doing that.... singing a song.

Trump has not only said 'grab em by the pussy'. He's also been accused of several sexual misconduct episodes, which to me, all of that constitutes abuse.

Then if you are aware or were aware back then, how can you come up with a "Trump and his cronies are willfully destroying our planet"? :question:

What was World War I, World War II, the holocaust, the cold war, the massive destruction during wars in the Middle-East, the 911 and I wouldn't like to keep counting?

How can anyone here say that Trump has started all of this? When did the world start?

Seriously! What does my academy has to do with anything?? This is shit you are supposed to learn at school!

OK, let's keep it simple. When shit is broke you firstly do not break it further.

You take a look at the situation, and if we take climate change control as an example. Pulling out of such an accord is breaking shit further. 

This funnily enough is Trumps modus operandi. 

It's not about who broke what man up and fix the fucking situation. Or get out of the way and let someone who can. At least don't be so dumb you make it worse.

• Like 1

Axl is out of touch with reality. He's all for open borders, as he won't be affected whatsoever in his Malibu mansion. He doesn't care about higher taxes either, because he is already mega rich. He doesn't care about real Americans just like he doesn't care about real GNR fans. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DannyVinyard said:

Axl is out of touch with reality. He's all for open borders, as he won't be affected whatsoever in his Malibu mansion. He doesn't care about higher taxes either, because he is already mega rich. He doesn't care about real Americans just like he doesn't care about real GNR fans. 

Axl is for open borders? Axl doesn't care about higher taxes? How do you know?

What are "real GNR fans"? Republicans? :lol:

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Axl is for open borders? Axl doesn't care about higher taxes? How do you know?

What are "real GNR fans"? Republicans? :lol:

He's a democrat. That's what democrats are all about: flooding our country with 3rd world foreigners and raising taxes on real Americans to pay for them all. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DannyVinyard said:

He's a democrat. That's what democrats are all about: flooding our country with 3rd world foreigners and raising taxes on real Americans to pay for them all. 

I laughed at first because I thought you were just being ironic.

Axl is voting blue this time but that doesn't mean he "is a Democrat." Nor does it mean he is in favor of open borders and raising taxes. I don't know. And neither do you. Could be, though. But immediately believing it to be the case, assuming every Democrat is the same, and assigning certain stereotypic and caricatured opinions on every Democrat is as silly as thinking that every Republican is a socially conservative hillbilly who can barely write. 

Your post in that regards is a perfect example of the dangerous political polarization that is taking place in USA where the diversity of the two large political parties is forgotten and where every citizen is villainized depending upon your own political stance and ignorance.

For all I know, Axl could be a Republican at heart, in the sense that he is socially and fiscally conservative, but just feels that Trumps is a horrible president hence he votes now to allow Democrats more control which may help to bring Trump down. Entirely in line with this, Axl could be in favor of less immigration and in favor of lowered taxes. But again, I don't know, and neither do you.

All we actually know is that Axl dislikes Trump and votes Democrat, and in my opinion there are numerous good reasons for both.  

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 11/5/2018 at 1:09 PM, Oldest Goat said:

It has always baffled me how the stupid part of America thinks of everyone else on the planet as 'foreigners'. :lol:

Doesn't everyone around the world think of anyone not from their country as foreigner? I'm a white guy from America of British descent and the British people think of me as foreigner. What do you even mean by this? Is it that America is a nation of pioneers that attracted a bunch of immigrants?

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

OK, let's keep it simple. When shit is broke you firstly do not break it further.

You take a look at the situation, and if we take climate change control as an example. Pulling out of such an accord is breaking shit further. 

This funnily enough is Trumps modus operandi. 

It's not about who broke what man up and fix the fucking situation. Or get out of the way and let someone who can. At least don't be so dumb you make it worse.

Climate change..... how did the Earth got there? In 2016? Or after centuries of destruction provoked by the human kind, their wars, their contamination, their greedy destruction of natural resources to keep feeding the great Crapitalism?

Singling out Trump is the inability to see the forest for the trees.

Trump breaking it further is just another mile of this road to hell. Trump might or might not be the last mile before arriving to hell, but total mayhem will be the result of the combination of all the bad decisions made by the whole humanity for entire centuries. Especially the "superpowers" and their "super greed".

US Americans, who before 2016 were sleeping and taking Trump candidacy for a joke, now go back crying to your Founding Fathers and get a fucking clue.

1 hour ago, DannyVinyard said:

Going by that logic, the Celebrity Apprentice host and WWE star Donald Trump should never have been President because he is out of touch with reality with how rich he is and could never serve the "real American" people - in fact Trump was born way more fortunate than Axl who at least lived on the streets lol

But he isn't a democrat so he is good in your eyes lol this is the issue with modern day politics.  

1 hour ago, DannyVinyard said:

I dunno whether you are trolling or being ironic honestly lol but that statment is as correct as saying that DJ Ashba played the Patience solo decently

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'll resist the urge to totally derail the thread and piss everyone off with an Axl-esque rant about language, culture and politics... :lol:

Basically, I'm not criticizing the dictionary definition of the word 'foreigner(s)' but rather the cunty way it tends to be used by part of the American population. I know xenophobes and racists aren't exclusive to your country it's just that your country happens to be the topic at hand. Aussie is rampantly xenophobic/racist, for example...every fucking last one of them too not just generally :lol:;)

Please go to East Asia they don't want any immigration to their country and homogeneous societies. They treat everyone who isn't Asian like an alien from another planet. The way you think of Americans and Aussies is tame compared to the rest of the world.

3 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Grab em by the pussy is abusive language. Would you want Trump to grab your cock and balls? 

It's normalizing the abnormal you fool. 

Well not withstanding your 21 centurys re-imaginings of words where I come from you can't abuse someone that ain't fuckin' there, ergo there's a line drawn between beating the fuckin' shit out of a woman a'la Axl Rose and sitting around fuck knows where with a bunch of boom mic monkeys or whoever they fuck they were talkin' about how you grab women by the pussy.

• Like 1

Democrats take back House, presenting fresh check on Trump

U.S. Democrats won a majority in the House of Representatives in Tuesday's midterm elections, gaining power to investigate President Donald Trump and help shape the nation's political agenda for the next two years.

Democrats picked up at least two dozen House seats Tuesday, capturing the 218 needed to break the Republicans' eight-year hold on the lower house that began with the Tea Party revolt of 2010. Several races had yet to be decided by early Wednesday, meaning their majority in the 435-seat House could grow still larger.

"Tomorrow will be a new day in America," declared House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, now in line to become the next House speaker.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'll resist the urge to totally derail the thread and piss everyone off with an Axl-esque rant about language, culture and politics... :lol:

Basically, I'm not criticizing the dictionary definition of the word 'foreigner(s)' but rather the cunty way it tends to be used by part of the American population. I know xenophobes and racists aren't exclusive to your country it's just that your country happens to be the topic at hand. Aussie is rampantly xenophobic/racist, for example...every fucking last one of them too not just generally :lol:;)

If somebody comes to NZ I think of them as a visitor/guest. A French person, an African etc and if they've moved here then they're a fellow 

Racism exists in all countries my friend, even in tame countries like japan  not just in australia. Me personally, i hate those who dont contribute to society whether they are immigrants and those that were born here and born australians. Im against those who are here on dodgy 457 visas because companies dont want to pay and train and offer graduate programs to australians because organisations dont want to pay money to train anymore. Its easier for a company to get an unskilled migrant to fill a job role then what it is to train someone. Thats a fact. I have zero respect for those who dont contribute to society and don't respect the law of the land, irrespective where they came from. Though i will say our rugby team could take a few lessons from the all blacks.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, soon said:

U.S. Democrats won a majority in the House of Representatives in Tuesday's midterm elections, gaining power to investigate President Donald Trump and help shape the nation's political agenda for the next two years.

Democrats picked up at least two dozen House seats Tuesday, capturing the 218 needed to break the Republicans' eight-year hold on the lower house that began with the Tea Party revolt of 2010. Several races had yet to be decided by early Wednesday, meaning their majority in the 435-seat House could grow still larger.

"Tomorrow will be a new day in America," declared House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, now in line to become the next House speaker.

They better stay focus on healthcare. Otherwise they are gonna lose what they just won in two years.

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

They better stay focus on healthcare. Otherwise they are gonna lose what they just won in two years.

Yep, I hope they will remain steadfast about the core issues. I'm with Congresswoman-Elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

XhcT1KAh.png

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, soon said:

This has NOTHING to do with Guns N' Roses and/or Axl's tweets... Why is this posted in the Social Media thread?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

This has NOTHING to do with Guns N' Roses and/or Axl's tweets... Why is this posted in the Social Media thread?

1) Axls tweet was "vote blue... bishes" And the dems are "blue." So its actually directly related in a way that a great many other posts arent. But I guess they didnt bother you?

2) someone asked for the results so I was courteous enough to give them