Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

19 minutes ago, Dean said:

I tried scouting for those comments but I can’t find them. Beta will have her reasons for her actions. We won’t even know a fraction of it, but this woman was her former employer and she was obviously caught in the middle of a very turbulent breakup. One thing you can’t fault her on is her loyalty to Axl.

Yeah, I saw it's gone. There's never any reason to stir shit on social media because you think some anonymous stranger on the internet attacks someone you love. I've seen a LOT worse written about Axl :lol: I had hoped the GNR camp by now realizes that it's not healthy to nurture hate for decades. She's old enough to know better.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I guess older doesn't always mean wiser. It's possible she couldn't resist the temptation to reply cause it was about Stephanie, perhaps a sensitive subject for Beta so that triggered that response.

Still... she doesn't seem to understand how ridiculous it is to tell a random person on the internet not to talk about Axl. Not enough self control which I can personally relate to but that was super silly no matter how you slice it.

Yes, cringe to the max

11 hours ago, cineater said:

You have to admit, whether they do it the way you would or not, this management team is actively working to take care of this band and has them up and running.  While many bands from the 80's have gone, this one is still out there.  That's something to be proud of.

I think that GNR is still out there for they own merits,  they songs remain in the collective conscience  despite who they management was/is.  I think that if TB would'n such yes men about Axl many things should working better . I consider that Beta like be more protagonist about GNR that own Axl is. 

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

I think that GNR is still out there for they own merits,  they songs remain in the collective conscience  despite who they management was/is.  I think that if TB would'n such yes men about Axl many things should working better . I consider that Beta like be more protagonist about GNR that own Axl is. 

Agree. The success with the  band over the last 3 years isnt due to current managenent. Its the mystique this band has created over time.  When gnr management want to merchadise a laundry bag and toy trucks you have to ask "why" . Also fernando bad mouthing slash during the CD years was not in his place , whether he is family or gnr management. Axl must be aware of the youtube takedowns and i wonder what sort of information tB spoon feed him. For a band of this magnitude, i dont think highly of them.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree. The success with the  band over the last 3 years isnt due to current managenent. Its the mystique this band has created over time.  When gnr management want to merchadise a laundry bag and toy trucks you have to ask "why" . Also fernando bad mouthing slash during the CD years was not in his place , whether he is family or gnr management. Axl must be aware of the youtube takedowns and i wonder what sort of information tB spoon feed him. For a band of this magnitude, i dont think highly of them.

Absolutelly it, Beta reply a insignificant comment, but she don't respond about this take down videos . I don't imagine anyone ex GNR managers respond of this sill things in the social media.