Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Derick said:

:lol:

giphy.gif.6b3ae1c68efd6eed7e9c515be7ff48

LOL... wtf... is Slash closing his legs and putting his guitar consciously? 

Why does he not have men underwear underneath his stage pants?

2 hours ago, Derick said:

Yep! He even introduced the band in one of Vegas shows (2014)

Slash did the same introduction thing with Charlie Sheen in Dublin in 2015... 

Great stuff!

7 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

LOL... wtf... is Slash closing his legs and putting his guitar consciously? 

Why does he not have men underwear underneath his stage pants?

Yes to the first question and I think some musicians don't like to wear underwear with leather pants for whatever reason...like Lenny Kravitz for one. He um.....also had a wardrobe malfunction lol. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

This all but confirms new material.

No offense but I don't really have faith in anything any member of GN'R says, including Axl. She can't wait to see what the future holds? Sweet. Neither can Richard or Dizzy or Tommy or Chris or any other past member who's hinted that new material will be on the way :lol:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No offense but I don't really have faith in anything any member of GN'R says, including Axl. She can't wait to see what the future holds? Sweet. Neither can Richard or Dizzy or Tommy or Chris or any other past member who's hinted that new material will be on the way :lol:

Yes,they said same 😆

8 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So I was just reading some of the comments and someone said something like "hey Melissa,  you have on your IG Guns and Roses, it's Guns N Roses." She was like "oooooo good find. TY" How do you not know that??!!!!! :facepalm:

This fan "catch" she 😩

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

What others have said. Richard has been promising new music for almost every year since he joined Guns. Yet how many records have we got since “Round 1” started circa 1997?

I wouldn't blame Richard that those promises turned out to be false. I would rather blame Axl or the label executives.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I wouldn't blame Richard that those promises turned out to be false. I would rather blame Axl or the label executives.

I’m not blaming him, but what I’m saying is that we simply cannot trust what the band members of Guns are saying in regards to new music, besides Axl- and even then you can’t fully trust his words regarding it.