Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Not sure why they think your typical life long blue collar GNR fan would buy into a ‘FlyGNRAir’ merch range. 

Sure, we’ll buy the t-shirts so you can lease the plane. Great deal guys, thanks!

🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by LA_0013
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

i'm amazed they sold out of some of the collection or at least claim to have sold out of the sunglasses and flight pin

I think "claim to have" is key there. There's NO WAY they've sold out of anything to do with this shit.

For the record, I also think there's absolutely no way they've moved as many Locked & Loaded sets as they're claiming either.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sidman69 said:

i'm amazed they sold out of some of the collection or at least claim to have sold out of the sunglasses and flight pin

I lost bit respect about Fernando when he said in the Forum that GNR always was about fashion.

• Like 1

On 16 September 2018 at 5:47 PM, GNRfanMILO said:

I still don't get the point of this fkin BS. Is it just merch? I thought you would be able to fly with the band to a show or something...

The fact the new fan club comes with a passport suggests somethings gonna happen in the future that will all make sense

• Haha 2