Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

And its Madonna bday too, he loves these mind games.:axl::wow:

But i think he is talking about Aretha.

Oh, I didn't know. 60 today, right? But, yeah, I think the RESPECT takes away any doubt as to who he's talking about.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

:heart:

The dude looks like he never ages. Pity gilby couldn't have done a couple of special guest shows as part of NITL.

Also think andrew stockdale singing mind your manners would be more more rockier and ballsy effort than myles. The vocals are starting to become boring to hear with myles.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

The dude looks like he never ages. Pity gilby couldn't have done a couple of special guest shows as part of NITL.

Also think andrew stockdale singing mind your manners would be more more rockier and ballsy effort than myles. The vocals are starting to become boring to hear with myles.

Agree with all of that! Would have loved to see Gilby play some songs with the band.. Would have loved to see him full time actually.. He has proven chemistry with Slash live and in the studio.. Also agree 100% on mind Your Manners.. Having Myles on there just wastes a potentially great rocker. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I honestly love how much of a horror geek Slash is. As a big fan of the horror genre, seeing people like Slash and Kirk Hammett being obsessed with horror is cool.

Del James same, he love horror genre.

56 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

Yes, totally!
I hope that this situation would make Slash (And the GN'R camp) think about how much interested is people in listening to new GN'R music. 

30 minutes ago, dally said:

Yea, but nobody loves him:lol::P

This is true, i just give a info:P

On 22/08/2018 at 9:45 PM, baje said:

this is awesome. 

Isnt it funny how Slash ended up doing everything Axl wished to do? 
Doing movie soundtracks, playing on alternative and industrial tracks, playing with a bunch of renowned artists in general...

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

On 24/8/2018 at 10:59 AM, default_ said:

Isnt it funny how Slash ended up doing everything Axl wished to do? 
Doing movie soundtracks, playing on alternative and industrial tracks, playing with a bunch of renowned artists in general...

I was thinking about that too....

Why Slash can do whatever he wants and wishes and Axl can't? I think it's a personal internal blockage.