Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 3/24/2018 at 1:43 PM, megaguns1982 said:

A new album in 2018 wouldn’t surprise me.

I'd be surprised. New music from this band would be more shocking than aliens landing on earth at this point. I want to believe.

But I struggle to understand why this band are so secretive about all of their shit.

My guess is that there is nothing to tell at this point.

Bingo.

• Like 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Fernando's comment next to the plane with his future wife and child why so many thought a new GnR album?  I thought he was talking about his upcoming marriage. That's his personal account with a picture of immediate family. I didn't see anything about GnR. But I'm very excited about the news of Axl/Dc in the recording studio!!! 🎉

12 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

Is Fernando's comment next to the plane with his future wife and child why so many thought a new GnR album?  I thought he was talking about his upcoming marriage. That's his personal account with a picture of immediate family. I didn't see anything about GnR. But I'm very excited about the news of Axl/Dc in the recording studio!!! 🎉

That is not confirmed, it is coming from websites stating it as the truth based on rumors from forums 😣  But I hope so. 😆

Edited by BlueJean Baby
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

These  not is the post , is other that posted@Lio.

• Thanks 1

Everyone is so quick to jump to conclusions 😣  For all we know, they had agreed that solo projects would be worked on before everything got going on the tour, and no one knows what has been going on behind the scenes, they could actually have things in the works for GNR 😏 Maybe we will hear something definitive during the summer tour. 😏

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

That is not confirmed, it is coming from websites stating it as the truth based on rumors from forums 😣  But I hope so. 😆

Seems that I trusted a source on Twitter and didn't verify the source. I'm hopeful just as everyone. Hopefully we'll hear from Axl soon as to what's in store for 2018 🎉 Regardless, we know we have the Summer tour!!!! 

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

I mean. Maybe if Adler wasn't actively shit-talking NuGN'R, Axl would have been a bit more open to him being a part of the reunion. I don't know where Duff and Slash stand with Adler nowadays, but I can't imagine Axl is his biggest fan after some of the comments he made...

Wasn't Adler also shitting all over Chinese Democracy, saying there is not a single thing about it he likes?

I remember I read that somewhere (also that Slash and Duff thought it was a great album)

• Like 2