Pets!

pinkforgirls

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

It was a joke! The least insensitive of two bad taste jokes I wrestled with for a while. My apologies to Axls Rocket Queen if it wasn't appreciated. 

I got that it was the joke, the 'jesus!' was more the shock of that sort of thing coming from you :lol:  

On 9/5/2017 at 5:17 AM, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Lost my little man to cancer last Tuesday :cry:

21150288_10154836832691845_7626925537784

Sorry to hear, once i was sitting out in my backyard this street cat walking along the fence just jumped in my backyard and said hello, he looked just like your cat. Pretty much came round everyday for 6 months until i got my german shepherd.

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:53 PM, arnold layne said:

I think my cat is allergic to something. She sneezes pretty frequently. 

It's adorable, really.

Cats are not humans. A very occasional sneeze can be a nose tickle or an irritant . Frequent sneezing is a problem . She can have an upper respiratory infection , herpes, HIV, the list goes on. Have you taken her to the vet? She needs an feline leuk and HIV test asap. Also hsve her lungs listened to and have her examined . The only other 'benign' possibility is some chemical is causing her servere discomfort and iritation which is not good either but can be reversed. It's not a funny tick,something is wrong. Hope she gets checked out .

Edited by Pishy

On 8/1/2017 at 1:49 PM, SoulMonster said:

Well, with cats you simply can't get away with just an ordinary celebration. It will expect you to not only remember its day, but a party scaled to the eternal bond of love between the two of you. With only one week to go I fear things will be rushed. I hope you can take some days off from school or work to get it all right. What about a masquerade party where all its fuzzy friends can come dressed as their favorite tv characters? You can have a pinata formed as a giant ball of yarn filled with its favorite cat treats. A band is required. Just imagine the joy in the little furry face as it realizes you both remembered and threw her an awesome party!

No, I am just kidding. It's a fucking cat. It won't notice and neither should you. It cares almost as little for you as it does for her birthdays. If you feel guilty for being as indifferent to her birthdays as she is, then give her a token extra portion of Kit Kat for dinner.

Lol! This was funny, but hey I thInk cat's bdays should be celebrated. I usually bake them a cake , I also get a large fresh fish from Whole Foods and bake it , no spices. I also buy toys, catnip, ask them to the dance floor etc . All feline friends should be included in the festivities .

38 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Cats are not humans. A very occasional sneeze can be a nose tickle or an irritant . Frequent sneezing is a problem . She can have an upper respiratory infection , herpes, HIV, the list goes on. Have you taken her to the vet? She needs an feline leuk and HIV test asap. Also hsve her lungs listened to and have her examined . The only other 'benign' possibility is some chemical is causing her servere discomfort and iritation which is not good either but can be reversed. It's not a funny tick,something is wrong. Hope she gets checked out .

When you highlight sentences they are almost impossible to read, not moaning, just letting you know ;)

Just now, janrichmond said:

When you highlight sentences they are almost impossible to read, not moaning, just letting you know ;)

Ive never highlighted a sentence . I've asked twice why this is happening and received no reply . I know , I can't read it when peoole do that and I'm thinking no one means to do it , at least not the majority . I don't even know how to highlight sentences here 

I only noticed when I switched my background back to the dark grey and thought , why are random sentences highlighted? Asked the mods and got no response . I had to go back to white so I can read posts 

4 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Ive never highlighted a sentence . I've asked twice why this is happening and received no reply . I know , I can't read it when peoole do that and I'm thinking no one means to do it , at least not the majority . I don't even know how to highlight sentences here 

I only noticed when I switched my background back to the dark grey and thought , why are random sentences highlighted? Asked the mods and got no response . I had to go back to white so I can read posts 

That's very odd(and a bit annoying) ask @downzy or @highvoltage I've never seen it on anyones other than yours. Have you tried turning your computer on and off again? :lol: That's what IT bods usually say:lol: