Poll: You can only have one coming back - who would you choose?

adamsapple

Alright, so not to mock the current lineup or anything and I hope making yet another poll doesn't count as spam, I'm just really curious to know if you could have one past member joining the band, who would you want to see come back most?

I tried and keep it to somewhat realistic options, so there's no Tracii oder Buckethead here. Let me know what you think. For me, it would be Steven, with Izzy being the next logical step. ;)

Ups...poll didn't work - sorry! Just write it down anyway and perhaps try and keep it to just one name.

Izzy

8 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Alright, so not to mock the current lineup or anything and I hope making yet another poll doesn't count as spam, I'm just really curious to know if you could have one past member joining the band, who would you want to see come back most?

I tried and keep it to somewhat realistic options, so there's no Tracii oder Buckethead here. Let me know what you think. For me, it would be Steven, with Izzy being the next logical step. ;)

Ups...poll didn't work - sorry! Just write it down anyway and perhaps try and keep it to just one name.

You are using a german keyboard, right? :lol:

Edited by Sosso

Whoever can get the creative juices flowing again and inspire Axl to release more music….So, uhm, Robin? Or Paul? Or Brain? Normally I'd include Izzy in the list, but I fear that would just push the band further into nostalgia terrain. 

10 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Izzy

You are using a german keyboard, right? :lol:

Or just a German brain.

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Izzy so he can bring back 14 years and dust n bones ti the setlist and cameo appearance by matt.

I had put Axl's handlebar mustache out of my mind and you just brought it back. Its like PTSD.

Edited by -W.A.R-

It's clear that original lineup (or Matt) is what everybody wants but Steven couldn't do all songs and Matt isn't coming back so I'd like to bring Brain. I didn't choose Izzy 'cause I think this "hybridGuns" -thing is better than full reunion and playing whole Appetite + UYI-rockers every night. Nothing against Frank but he isn't the right drummer for GNR.