Jump to content
DeadSlash

"General Musings" " Thread for all of "Thoughts On" all GnR things in the universe.

Recommended Posts

Anybody know why the 'You Could Be Mine' music video ain't up on Guns N' Roses YouTube page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edward Nygma said:

Anybody know why the 'You Could Be Mine' music video ain't up on Guns N' Roses YouTube page?

My guess is something to do with the rights/permissions involving the scenes with Terminator 2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

Anybody know why the 'You Could Be Mine' music video ain't up on Guns N' Roses YouTube page?

Arnold probably reported it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/03/2019 at 1:03 AM, GNRfanMILO said:

For all we know, Axl's been sitting on his arse for more than 3 months and counting, because he really doesn't have much to do ATM.

We know he's the one who takes most of the time when it comes to making an album, so that's A LOT of time (8-10 months if you count this past 3 months) to work. He totally could've been working on it if they are planning a late-2019 release. It's not impossible, Axl has proven more than once that he's not the same person he was before the reunion. Everyone but Slash is basically scratching their balls (minus some stupid little projects like Richard's), so they could all be working on it as we speak. Then Slash comes back from touring and does his thing (which we know he does INCREDIBLY fast). It's not impossible, and also not that hard to think given how professional they all were during the NITL tour.

 

Of course, I expect a 2020 release for obvious reasons, but I would say that the chances of a 2019 release are far more than just a 10%.

If reports are anything to go by, Axl has been sifting through CD era material, and given Duff's comments about Axl having material (and Slash's about using Axl's material), i'm inclined to believe there is activity ongoing for a new album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you peeps feel that the next Guns tour will go longer and gross more than the NITL tour? New album & tour & maybe release another album in much shorter time than in previous years/decades, maybe release an album while in the middle of a tour?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

Do you peeps feel that the next Guns tour will go longer and gross more than the NITL tour? New album & tour & maybe release another album in much shorter time than in previous years/decades, maybe release an album while in the middle of a tour?

Not a bad analysis. In terms of releasing an album in quick succession should could have been th e approach with a cd2 and 3. But if the band want  to keep playing stadiums then whatever comes next needs to be massive with a shitload of promotion.

Nice avatar to. Such an underated band.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Not a bad analysis. In terms of releasing an album in quick succession should could have been th e approach with a cd2 and 3. But if the band want  to keep playing stadiums then whatever comes next needs to be massive with a shitload of promotion.

Nice avatar to. Such an underated band.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, baldek said:

It is indeed official: https://de.gnrmerch.com/?utm_source=UK-store&utm_medium=DE-footer-link&utm_campaign=DE from UK store

I also think it's one of the coolest they've released in a long time. The Lies' templates aren't as saturated as the AFD and UYI ones.

Just seen it, very surprised tbh, they have some tees on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, baldek said:

It is indeed official: https://de.gnrmerch.com/?utm_source=UK-store&utm_medium=DE-footer-link&utm_campaign=DE from UK store

I also think it's one of the coolest they've released in a long time. The Lies' templates aren't as saturated as the AFD and UYI ones.

 

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Just seen it, very surprised tbh, they have some tees on there

I like it too. I wanted to click it to see the picture, but I can't. I get an error saying it's forbidden. not only with that one, btw, I tried others too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot get the song on the new Appetite which effectively replaces Lies but buy a t-shirt of the song!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lio said:

 

I like it too. I wanted to click it to see the picture, but I can't. I get an error saying it's forbidden. not only with that one, btw, I tried others too.

The link didn't work?

image.thumb.png.a41032379f86f7bf0c2f1141b15dab57.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do they have more t-shirts than songs?

Also: L&L sold out? Doubt. Cue a "limited re-stock" soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@janrichmond Thanks! The link worked, but when I clicked on the shirts, they didn't open. Worked in another browser now though.

I like a shirt with a picture on. I like the others too, except the cockroach. I wouldn't want to walk around with a giant cockroach.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seen that and thought it had to be bootleg - figured noway they would release a shirt representing that song.

Strange choice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 3:17 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I know most people here dislike Frank... turns out, even drum kits don't like him. :lol:

1:38

 

Is that host bullshittin' him or what? :lol: i mean the solo wasn't anything crazy at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God damn anything that isn't a vintage tour shirt is so garbage in the shop :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of those LIES shirts are awesome.. I don't see all of them on the US site though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

Is that host bullshittin' him or what? :lol: i mean the solo wasn't anything crazy at all.

I know :lol:

He kisses ass the whole time, it's kinda funny. Frank seems like a cool guy, but we can see why there's no drum solo in the NITL set-lists.  :frank:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At Templo restaurant in Hobart, Tasmania,  enjoying a nice meal. They have a classic rock playlist, including The Who.

 

The Seeker is playing now and I am so triggered.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×