Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

17 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Its weird the pig is Angus but the solo is not played but him.

why Angus??? Slash is as iconic as he is, weird choice.

Id like to listen to this in full quality to be able to hear Axl the best way...he sounds different, the first verses sounds nothing like any recording we have

Listen to what Axl said before the song. That's why Slash is not there

12 minutes ago, Derick said:

Is only to me or...this video has no sound. I can’t hear anything.

Scroll over the video and if there is a speaker with a line across it on the bottom of the video, it is on mute. Click the speaker to un mute it and adjust the volume.

11 minutes ago, Billly B said:

Scroll over the video and if there is a speaker with a line across it on the bottom of the video, it is on mute. Click the speaker to un mute it and adjust the volume.

I’m trying from my cell phone and there’s no speaker but apparently it’s a YouTube problem. I just read this from the comments:

”The audio of this video can be heard on a cell phone as long as it has headphones...”

1 hour ago, Derick said:

I’m trying from my cell phone and there’s no speaker but apparently it’s a YouTube problem. I just read this from the comments:

”The audio of this video can be heard on a cell phone as long as it has headphones...”

I hear it from my cell phone, no problems at all without headphones😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derick said:

I can play it on cell phone no issues

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Underhardy said:

are you serious? GNR and Axl have the most missed potential of all time. 1994- now ring a bell? only ONE album.

There's a difference between potential and fan expectations.  If Axl had decided to quit the music business in 1985 and move back to Indiana to become a shoe salesman, now that would've been wasted potential.  So to answer your question, yeah I'm serious.

3 hours ago, lame ass security said:

There's a difference between potential and fan expectations.  If Axl had decided to quit the music business in 1985 and move back to Indiana to become a shoe salesman, now that would've been wasted potential.  So to answer your question, yeah I'm serious.

agree to disagree man. Have a great New Year!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Underhardy said:

are you serious? GNR and Axl have the most missed potential of all time. 1994- now ring a bell? only ONE album.

I have to respectfully disagree with you as well. As  a fellow New Jerseyan, I would say that someone like former NY Giant, David Wilson, had missed potential. The guy could have been a great RB but injuries and fumbling cost him a career as a great RB.  

Axl lived up to his potential by living on the streets and then becoming a success story. Axl is considered to be one of rock's most iconic singers. Could he have done more? Yes. However, he did reach and went beyond his potential of being a successful singer.  

• Thanks 1