Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

11 hours ago, Route66 said:

this is cool.. anyone heard it yet? 

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I guess it's the same guy as here:

That's not Stephen. It was proven to be someone else but I don't remember who right now.

These two songs are Stephen and Chad, and he's going to be releasing an album of these songs that they recorded together very soon.

• Like 1

Leaks today have a completely different impact than say 2006-2008. That’s if this material in that form would ever see the light of day on any future release. 

These people have prob made more $ than what the streaming royalties would pay off of a Chinese era related release for that era of band. That’s not right and not their place. 

It’s not hoarding. That would be keeping it for yourself, which is fine itself.  Of course if you have access to things, that’s different as well. Otherwise share it freely in my opinion. It’s the best way to stop that practice in the community. 

What if this is all a troll and the Axl guy is laughing behind his computer screen right now?

It does seems kind of dodgy imo

Just goes to show that anything about leaks, regardless of what it is, is amplified by the forum

Has Alternative Nation done an article about this yet?

1 minute ago, wafflehead said:

What if this is all a troll and the Axl guy is laughing behind his computer screen right now?

It does seems kind of dodgy imo

Just goes to show that anything about leaks, regardless of what it is, is amplified by the forum

Has Alternative Nation done an article about this yet?

Its not a troll

• Like 3