Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

2 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Isn't it crazy that we're seemingly closer than we've ever been to the actual fabled VAULT ??? 

i guess the fermanager is in a three hour meeting right now, to find out what to do regarding this situation...

3 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I consider myself as a massive Oasis fan but not a hardcore fan. Anyway, hoarding stuff is known very well to Oasis fans as well. 

But in 2016 happened a miracle nobody ever dreamed of: 

For 20 years the holy grail to all Oasis fans have been the stripped down demos for Oasis’s  (overproduced and blown) 1997 album Be here Now which Noel Gallagher recorded during his holiday on Mustique island. There have been tons of myths and stuff about these demos. What was for sure was that  very few elite fans (hoarder) had a copy and teased/tortured the fan community for years with shitty cell phone snippets, photos of the demo tapes etc. just like its happening in here for the last two days regarding the Chinese demos. But regarding the Mustique demos it wasn’t for days, it was for years. 

Not only this: Problem was, Noel Gallagher hates Be here Now, avoids playing songs of this record at his gigs for the last 15 years, excluded the album tracks from every compilation etc. 

Hence, no hope for the casual fans to ever hear those legendary demos which must be 1000times better than the final album what all people stated who were entitled enough to have a listen. Even the band members said the demos were better than the final album, just like Slash says about the first Illusion mixes  

Next bummer that 2017 past and there was no 20th anniversary rerelease of Be Here Now like there was in 2014 and 2015 regarding the previous albums Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory. 

AND THEN: In 2018 out of nowhere there it was, a massive anniversary edition of Be here Now including the ALL Mustique demos on a separate CD/Vinyl in proper quality with detailed liner notes and so on!!!

This was Noel/Oasis‘s present to their fans after they noticed what they really want. 

A good example but as a harcore Oasis fan here are a few corrections. To my knowledge only one fan was known to have the Mustique Demos (Brian Garcia) who I believe got them off his mate Brian Cannon. He was known to have them for only a few years prior to Be Here Now 2016 Reissue. No one teased or tortured the fans with the Mustique Demos but a much hated individual did indeed do so with a recording of the single live performance of 'Stop the Clocks' for a short period of time before the demo of the song leaked and destroyed any interest in what he held. The "shitty cell phone snippets" aren't the Mustique Demos but sneaky recordings of rough mixes from the first studio the band was recording in before they moved studios. I've never seen or heard of anyone upload supposed photos of the demo tapes but I guess something which was disproved a very long time ago could have slipped by me.

He got it? Will he put it out there? If so, I think its our duty to help him pay for it. 

Oh, and be careful with how you leak this, theres ways to do it that will not leave traces of who you are. 

• Like 3

So let’s say the flood gates open.. everything leaks. What will be our next quest? Essentially this more or less every known song excluding a handful that most likely aren’t in the wild. Plus a ton of new ones we’ve never even imagined. We already have HOB 2001..

Essentially if we wish hard enough “dreams do come true”. We should pick carefully? 🤔

(Slight joke)

4 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

So let’s say the flood gates open.. everything leaks. What will be our next quest? Essentially this more or less every known song excluding a handful that most likely aren’t in the wild. Plus a ton of new ones we’ve never even imagined. We already have HOB 2001..

Essentially if we wish hard enough “dreams do come true”. We should pick carefully? 🤔

(Slight joke)

If everything leaks, I'm done with GNR. I'll go to a show if they come to my town, but as far as waiting for more music, I would be done with that. And it's a "deserved retirement". I've been waiting for those songs for 20 years...

Edited by Propaganda
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

(Slight joke)

This will probably keep everyone busy for a while.

• Like 1

Just now, Gold top 78 said:

Not a nu Guns era fan but I had a listen to hard school just now there and that sounds better than anything that ended up on the album. I would really like to hear that on an album with Slash and Duff on it. 

Same

Just now, North Korean Democracy said:

Can someone explain to me what's happening with axlrosefan4life? Sorry but I don't understand what's going on

Apparently he bought the whole CD collection.

• Like 2